Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my hubby got mad at me for the gift my best friend got me for my bday

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
  • 224 Replies

what do you ladies get your best friends for their birthdays? my bestie buys me lingerie and lotions and my hubby had a fit and said that it was wrong, granted she asked for pics of me in it but maybe i'm stupid but i don't see what the big deal is especially when he has gotten lap dances from his female friend, she had her ass all over him, all i'm doing is naughty texts and pics why the double standard?

by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
briellesmomma
by Velvet on May. 1, 2013 at 8:10 AM
How long have you known her? My best friend gets me stuff that I like. So if I liked lingerie that's what she would get. Either of them. I've known one for 13 Years and the other for 11. They just know what I want.
-42-
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM
24 moms liked this
The part that makes me go 'huh' is the wanting pics of you in it.....
momto2crazykids
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:12 AM

i've known her for 5 years and there has been flirting but nothing more my hubby said that nothing i can say or do will change his feelings about this.. basically he said i was cheating on him with her

Quoting briellesmomma:

How long have you known her? My best friend gets me stuff that I like. So if I liked lingerie that's what she would get. Either of them. I've known one for 13 Years and the other for 11. They just know what I want.

Teeshann
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Ya I see why hubby has an issue ifnshes asking for pics. I got my best friend a scarf I made.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Awkward....
momto2crazykids
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM

there has always been some flirting between me and her but nothing more than just flirting

Quoting -42-:

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:14 AM
3 moms liked this
Is this a real question? Of course your husband is upset and rightfully so.

Would you be upset if someone gave your husband sexy boxers and asked for pics of him in it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
So you wouldn't be bothered if your husbands best buddy gave him a g string and asked for pics of him in it? Wouldn't give it a second thought?

Flirting is questionable. It makes it harder on him with her being your BFF.

Quoting momto2crazykids:

there has always been some flirting between me and her but nothing more than just flirting

Quoting -42-:

briellesmomma
by Velvet on May. 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Oh ok. Well yes. I can understand why. I don't flirt with my best friends lol. So he has a legitimate reason to be upset. You might want to ditch her or at least calm her down if you want to keep your marriage. She sounds like she wants to eat you whole, literally.

Quoting momto2crazykids:

i've known her for 5 years and there has been flirting but nothing more my hubby said that nothing i can say or do will change his feelings about this.. basically he said i was cheating on him with her

Quoting briellesmomma:

momto2crazykids
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM
3 moms liked this

i guess i'm just weird like that.. i would laugh and think its funny

Quoting Roxygurl:

Is this a real question? Of course your husband is upset and rightfully so.

Would you be upset if someone gave your husband sexy boxers and asked for pics of him in it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)