Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dumb-lazy mil

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

I'm at ny  breaking point with my mother in law. it's been months since she's wanted to keep my son she stopped watching him because she's so lazy she didn't wanna chase him around or get up to feed him. yesterday i to have my car worked on so i her watch him i said please don't give him a bottle unless he won't go to sleep. i even packed him food. i get there to pick him up six hours later he's outside with a milk bottle an the milk was so warm and spoiled. (this isn't the first time she let his milk spoil) i ask what he had an she said oh he's been eating CRACKERS.. six hours of bad milk an crackers Yea you dumb cunt that's awesome food! I'm at my end with her i almost lost it an went bat shit crazy on her.this was more of a vent i don't have anyone else to let my anger out to.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:35 AM

If she wont follow your guidelines, dont send him over there.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, that sucks.

If you know she is lazy and doesn't care for him the way he should be...why would you even drop him off to her?

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Why not bring him with you?

CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Don't let her watch him anymore.  Limit contact with her and your son's contact with her.  If she cannot follow simple directions or even show any kind of care for your child whatsoever (to just feed him crackers all day and give him spoiled milk!), then don't even bother trying to MAKE her be responsible or care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 8:39 AM
2 moms liked this

So, you mom of the year , knew this woman has no interest in watching and caring for your son (god for bid she just wants to be a grandmother, no she's a nanny now too)

You still force her into watching him and you are surprised to find the same conditions you already knew about.

Were you doing the car repairs? why couldn't you have your son with you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 8:41 AM
What does your dh st about his mom? Why didn't you take him with you?
Perfect.Pixie
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Exactly! Seems like common sense...

Quoting thenameshailie:

If she wont follow your guidelines, dont send him over there.

nazgor
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:43 AM
so don't let her watch him. she clearly doesn't want to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Acid
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:44 AM

This isn't your 'lazy mil's' fault, it's yours.

You knew she didnt' want to watch him...so why on earth would you bring the child to someone who doesn't want to watch the child?

idunno1234
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:46 AM

So you're calling your mother in law, the mother of your husband and your son's grandma, dumb, lazy and a cunt.....yet, you had her watch him anyway.  Then you complain about it.

I'm thinking you both deserve each other.  Your son, on the other hand, deserves better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured