Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dumb-lazy mil

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm at ny  breaking point with my mother in law. it's been months since she's wanted to keep my son she stopped watching him because she's so lazy she didn't wanna chase him around or get up to feed him. yesterday i to have my car worked on so i her watch him i said please don't give him a bottle unless he won't go to sleep. i even packed him food. i get there to pick him up six hours later he's outside with a milk bottle an the milk was so warm and spoiled. (this isn't the first time she let his milk spoil) i ask what he had an she said oh he's been eating CRACKERS.. six hours of bad milk an crackers Yea you dumb cunt that's awesome food! I'm at my end with her i almost lost it an went bat shit crazy on her.this was more of a vent i don't have anyone else to let my anger out to.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 8:48 AM

i didn't force her, she ask an i figured I'd make it super easy by packing his food. but if someone can't go to fridge to get already made foodthen something's wrong. she was a great Nan to him as an infant until he started walking.  

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:53 AM
What does your dh say about this?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 8:58 AM

He gets up set about it. But she thinks she does no wrong. she raised her son so she knows it all. she raised a boy who only ate cookies an candy an bottles till three an he was extremelyover weight for a child. I'm trying to avoid that with my sons.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM
and*

Quoting Anonymous:

He gets up set about it. But she thinks she does no wrong. she raised her son so she knows it all. she raised a boy who only ate cookies an candy an bottles till three an he was extremelyover weight for a child. I'm trying to avoid that with my sons.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM

so don't have her watch him anymore.  problem solved.

Did you wait for 6 hrs at the auto shop?  Or go do other stuff while your car was worked on....why couldn't you have kept your son with you if she's such a bad sitter?

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM

It's your job though to make sure you leave your son with someone who you know will make sure he is cared for properly.

You said yourself, the milk incident, isn't a first time.

So, you already know what to expect from her. But, yet you still place your child in her care. Whether she wanted to watch him or not, doesn't matter.

You know what to expect with her.

Quoting Anonymous:

i didn't force her, she ask an i figured I'd make it super easy by packing his food. but if someone can't go to fridge to get already made foodthen something's wrong. she was a great Nan to him as an infant until he started walking.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM

So, she can't chase after your kid, you knew this. WHY did you leave him there for SIX hours.

What were you doing for SIX hours? 

Quoting Anonymous:

MommyO2-6631
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM
I take my kids with me when I need my car worked on. You get used to it.
Mcelly
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Wowwww, you have a potty mouth. You and your mil sound very, very classy.

mamacough
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:06 AM

He was outside? Oh boy no more gma for him. I would just keep him with you . It maybe inconvienent but he will be safer for sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN