Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you be grossed out?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

So we had dinner at DS's(5) friend's last night. The kids want to have a sleep over so the parents thought it would be nice if we met. 

Well I asked the mom if she needed help(being nice and all). She actually said yes. I was like umm ok. She asked me to get something out of the pantry. There on the floor was a glue mice trap. 

I asked her if she has mice and she said they thought they heard some in the attic so they deciced to put those out just incase they came downstairs.

I am grossed out. I didn't want to eat and I in no way want my son staying there.

WWYD???

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
not.atyou
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Wwid?

I'd stop being an uptight thundercunt. That's what.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

A mouse can get into the cleanest house, it happens. I would be grossed out if she wasn't doing anything to get rid of it.

Donnah118
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM

It's a mouse not a mutant rat lol

unusualmom
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM
I live on a dairy farm. We get mice every year. No biggie. Its not like you can always control that kind of stuff.
nazgor
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM
dumb.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM
They can get in anyone's house. I'd just be happy they were trying to get rid of it.

I'd be grossed out if there was a dead one stuck to the paper and she just left it there. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Ohh god. Get over yourself. It's not like her house is infested with cockroaches. Mice come into houses all the time. It's not a big deal.

EvilAsh
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Really? It's not that big of a deal. It happens. We had mouse traps before and weren't dirty. It was the time of year mice like to invade and we had an old house. They're trying to fix the issue.

mom4awesomekids
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM

No wouldn't be grossed out. 

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM
No.

I guess because I keep a very clean home and we still get mice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)