Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need to be a submissive wife.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I was raised by a single mom. She had a few boyfriends but she always taught me to be in charge of things. Don't let a men do this, make your man do this, etc.

So that's how I've always been but that's not what I want. I feel like I'm naturally submissive but the nurturing side has made me very non-submissive. Confusing, right? Lol

Sometimes I feel like I NEED to be spanked. I need to be held down. I need someone to order me around and be stern. Neither of my parents were stern. My mom was snappy sometimes but very lax and my dad was just easy going all the time because i rarely saw him.

Does anyone else feel this way? Or felt this way at one time?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommakat97
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Yes but I could never give over complete controlike that. I was a single mom for seven years before I met my Dh do I am. Used to being in control
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Bump
barneysaid
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Bump!
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:39 AM

i like kink but i think a marriage needs to have equality in power.    if anything i am the leader of my home.   i think your parents kinda failed you by not being stern enough and now you are trying to fill that void with a dysfunctional relationship.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I love being a submissive wife!  Makes me feel very girly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM

We have tried me being a submissive wife in our marriage.  It didn't work for me/us.  I don't mind some aspects of it (and those were the ones we kept with), but I like having a big say in how things are done in my house and marriage.  I am submissive in the bedroom and in the kitchen for the most part.  And when I'm feeling out of control emotionally he will spank me because it makes me feel better.

Saphira1207
by New Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM

There are different types of "submissive wives".  You might want to look them up and be sure which one you really want if that's the route you want to go.

MamaTurney
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:45 AM
There's a difference between a regular submissive wife and one who allows herself to be "punished". (Not that there's anything wrong with that if its what you want) I practice Biblical submission to my dh. I serve and assist him, and in return he provides for and pampers (when he can) me. His word is final in our home. I will share my thoughts and opinions, which he will consider, but the final choice is his. We do not practice "punishments" of any sort. Feel free to pm me if you like :-)
EarlGrayHot
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:47 AM

No.  Never.  My parents were never stern and I NEVER wanted to be submissive. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 3, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I see that this post is older, but I thought I would revive it to let you know OP that there are a few groups on CM for wives in domestic discipline relationships.  It sounds like that is what you want/need.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)