Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so FAT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies

I weigh 182 lbs at 5'3" and I have wide hips. I don't get why I weigh so much. I don't have time to exercise but I tak my dd outside at least once a day and play with her. I clean everyday. I park far away from buildings and always take stairs. I don't eat unhealthy and I try filling up more on veggies than meat. I don't get it. I hate being this big. It is such an uncomfortable size :(.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zombiemommy7
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Thyroid problem?
hip2it
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Have your thyroid checked.
ashley9603
by RunningMomma on May. 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM
4 moms liked this

You may want to write down your meals and snacks for one week to get an idea of what you are eating and look at the calories.I would also tell your doctor to maybe suggest a excercise program for you.I know you say you dont have time,however even 20 minute walk or lifting some weights can help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM

There is no hope OP just accept it and move on

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe I'll start there..

Quoting ashley9603:

You may want to write down your meals and snacks for one week to get an idea of what you are eating and look at the calories.I would also tell your doctor to maybe suggest a excercise program for you.I know you say you dont have time,however even 20 minute walk or lifting some weights can help.

Val99
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with this suggestion.  You may be eating more than you think and your portions may be too large.

Quoting ashley9603:

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, if you have time to be on CM, surely you can find time to exercise. The 30 minutes you might spend to write this post and read replies....could have been spent walking. Or doing some free videos you find on the internet, right in your living room.

Are you eating enough calories a day? You could be not eating enough and causing your body to hold onto everything. Are you drinking A LOT of water? 

MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM

you must be doing something wrong to get that big.  seriously up your activity and count your calories.

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

You can try using something like MyFitness Pal. You can keep track of everything you eat and also any activities you do each day. It will calculate if you're eating too much or too little.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM
You have to make time to exercise, and then make yourself do it. Make sure you're not drinking your calories, and like pp said, you may be taking in more than you think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)