Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anonymously B****y

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

Do you ever say things to others when you press the anonymous button that you know you wouldn't otherwise say. Like does the anonymous button turn you into an amped up version of your self? Some people get real ballsy behind the anonymous button, I just want to know would you tell the truth about it.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Absolutely. Most times I don't even mean it. Women are so sensitive.
Mrspotatolips
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
3 moms liked this
No, but I always go anon whenever I give out ANY kind of personal details.
ff-princess
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
No, I've got my big girl panties on and will say what I need to under my own screen name. I don't much care if someone thinks it's bitchy or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Sometimes I get to say how I really feel .
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I don't jeopardize my anon. Anything I have to say I usually say it with my SN. I make lots and lots of posts, I don't need anyone responding weird on my posts, solely because it's me writing it. I also like to get advice about personal things and I don't need everyone knowing my business. I'm anonymous via my SN to most, but there are people on here that know me in real life. I'd rather not have them be privy to certain details of my private life.

AnnieMcD
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope. I reserve my use of the anon button for those things that I really don't want the general public of CM to know about me. When I'm being a bitch, I'm a bitch using my own name.
Dee0886
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I dont think I've ever used the anon button lol. I'm my own bitchy self all the time, why shy away from it lol

Honestly though, I don't try to be bitchy, I just try to be honest and say whats on my mind but it can come off bitchy.

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I usually go anon if I have a controversial opinion... gotten hatemail in the past

Toxic.Stardust
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Would you make this same post under your screen name? Or are you just really ballsy behind the anonymous button?

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Nope. I only use the anon button if I'm saying something personal about myself like things regarding my income, sex life, location, that sort of thing. Stuff I don't want to come up on Google when you search my username. Otherwise, if I have something to say, I say it under my username. I'm not scared of anyone on this site.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)