Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ThInspiration... Post your skinny pictures.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I need inspiration. Post pictures of yourself skinny. Jealousy really drives me, gives me motivation. 

If you're fat, go away. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (581-581):
BlessedAgain3
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM
You sound like a baby, seriously lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

At least, I am not rude like you!!!  How is anyone supposed to know what the OP  looks like, or how much she has to lose.  This person could be an inspiration to some people.  Sick of you, and sick of this post, so don't bother even responding, because I will not even bother looking again.  

Quoting BlessedAgain3:

Omg stfu if u dont like the post than dont read it!!! Shes looking for inspiration!! Lots of woman look at a skinny pic!! Get over urself

Quoting Anonymous:

Good for you, you know how to read a dictionary!!!  Well, what you are saying is that individuals must be emaciated.  Look that word up too!!  Don't bother writing that definition down, I know what it means!!  Do you?

Anyways, we were not all created equal.  Someone who is 5' is going to look different as someone who is 5'9" or taller.  So you think we should all look like skin and bones to be skinny!!  I beg to differ with you!!  Having a healthy muscular body is better than having a body with skin and bones!!!! I would not call a muscular body FAT!!!

What you need to think about, is not whether you are skinny, but in good shape!!  The whole point of this is that she said she was skinny and could eat whatever she wanted!!  Don't be rude!!  She just had a baby recently!!  Give her a little time, and she will probably bounce back quicker than most women.

Quoting Anonymous:

skin·ny

[skin-ee] Show IPA adjective, skin·ni·er, skin·ni·est, noun

adjective

very lean or thin; emaciated: a skinny little kitten.
of or like skin.
unusually low or reduced; meager; minimal: skinny profits.

4. (of an object) narrow or slender:

Quoting Anonymous:

You are an idiot!!!!  You don't have to be a toothpick in order to be skinny!!!!  What are you anorexic or something??

Quoting Anonymous:

One needs to be skinny in order to be skinny. Come on now, it isn't rocket science.

I didn't take pics of myself two days PP. I was too absorbed with my baby to take body shots. I wasn't even focused on my body at that point, unless you count my gigantic breasts which I obviously did not take pictures of. I have never in my life referred to myself as skinny. No, I did not look like that. I don't know if I have ever been that large, but again, I don't have pics to compare. And no, I am not posting pics. Cafemoms have a weird way of tracking people down when they post pics. That ain't happening.

I'm not saying she couldn't have been skinny before having the baby or after the weight fell off, but in this pic, she's not even close to skinny.

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you do you consider skinny? A twig? A toothpick? A strand of hair? Do you need to be anorexic in order to be skinny enough?

She was probably very skinny, go pregnant, and had a baby?  Show pics of yourself 2 days PP?  Bet you didn't look like that!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure, for being 2 days PP. But that is NOT skinny.

Looking at this post, it is no wonder there is an obesity epidemic in America. These photos are what people consider skinny? And in shape? Huhwha?

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG!!  Don't even listen to Anonymous that said,  "you are not skinny!!"  You look prettty good for being 2 days pp.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're not skinny. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Skinny enough for you? This was 2 days pp. Yes Im that skinny bitch who can eat whatever she wants and never work out and not gain a single ounce. Im sure once I hit 40 itll all come back to bite me in the ass. Lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)