Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/o Should Medicaid require pediatric vaccinations?

Posted by   + Show Post
Saw someone say this in another post. Wanna see how many agree. Do you think Medicaid should require children be vaccinated to stay in the program?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Replies (41-50):
BEXi
by BEXi on May. 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Um excuse me? Because a person may need assistance, their medical/philsophical/religious rights are no longer valid?!?!

That is fucking insanity.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM

yes I do agree AND I also think birth control needs to be given to everyone of them with an education on how to use it properly(since most on here obviously do not)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BEXi:

Um excuse me? Because a person may need assistance, their medical/philsophical/religious rights are no longer valid?!?!

they are not paying for it though.  I have private insurance that is totally expensive and they have regulations and rules as well. I don't think anyone on welfare should have a choice(especially since not vaccinating is a poor choice)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

No government should ever have the say so when it comes to the health care of women. To say otherwise is not only very, very stupid, but incredibly irresponsible. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that all PA recipients should be on BC

Quoting thenameshailie:

Yes and all adult woman should be required to be on birth control. Any thing to prevent a medical procedure in the future that the state will be paying for.

no they are not paying for it.  If they don't like it , they can choose not to get medicaid.  I pay 1000 a month in premiums for my insurance and believe me, they have PLENTY of say.  Why should someone living off the dole have a say in anything when they don't contribute to anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thenameshailie:

Yes and all adult woman should be required to be on birth control. Any thing to prevent a medical procedure in the future that the state will be paying for.

what if the vacinne or birth control causes a major medical problem?

as if BC problems and vaccine problems are common? NO , they are not .

BEXi
by BEXi on May. 1, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

..and?

Thats your opinion, what does that have to do with stripping peoples rights away as a human being?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BEXi:

they are not paying for it though.  I have private insurance that is totally expensive and they have regulations and rules as well. I don't think anyone on welfare should have a choice(especially since not vaccinating is a poor choice)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thenameshailie:

what if the vacinne or birth control causes a major medical problem?

as if BC problems and vaccine problems are common? NO , they are not .

They are way more common than you would like to think. That's why millions of dollars are given to families for vaccine injuries and lawsuits for birth control injuries.

danie24
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Absolutly not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 8:03 AM

in some states it does...unless you have a waiver

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM

yes, and we want Hitler to be at our country's helm....NOT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured