Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is there any way to alter this? Picture inside. *Edit*

Posted by   + Show Post
So I bought an awesome top on clearance. I've been fitting back into my XS tops from pre-pregnancy so I bought it the same size (It's also Free People so they usually fit a little looser than most). Well, when I put it on, I was faced with this: My boobs are spilling out of the top.

Is there anything I can do to alter the top? Unfortunately, there's not much I can do without going bankrupt about my tits.

Edit: First off, thanks for all of the ideas! I've taken them all into consideration and I'll update as soon as I find the solution that works best!

Sorry about my messy mane. I didn't bother to brush it, let alone wash it, today since I was planning to lounge around all day when I took the photo. My hair is also very fine and thin so aside from some postpartum hair loss, it looks like I'm losing some hair.

As for the garment, it was a final sale and no returns, exchanges or store credit could be given. It fit well EXCEPT for the bust, as I mentioned my XS shirts I've had before I became pregnant fit me wonderfully still. I underestimated the garment itself as I have a few tops from the same brand and they fit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Replies (291-300):
vvinkyloafer
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I went from an A to a D. It was a HUGE transition! They're a high C now but we are trying to go from feeding four times a day to two because I work 12-hour shifts on weekends.

Quoting PoplarGrove:

If you're nursing put it in your closet till baby weans.  Boobs tend to drop a couple sizes once they dry out.  When nursing I was a DDD I'm now a C/D and tops fit me again. While I was nursing NOTHING fit, now only 50% doesn't fit, lol.  Why don't women get to choose from boob sizes in tops like men get to choose leg length in pants?  

Or use it as a "come hither" top for dh.  I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
da808gypsy
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Wait...people lose hair after pregnancy?? shit... I'm 9 months with my first kid and finally loving my thick(ish) hair and its going to thin out? Yeah.... I'll be right there with you I'm a little while, we should start a balding mom's group. Lol
da808gypsy
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:00 AM
So there's hope for me? I was an A pre-pregnancy as well, I hope my boobies grow!

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

I went from an A to a D. It was a HUGE transition! They're a high C now but we are trying to go from feeding four times a day to two because I work 12-hour shifts on weekends.

Quoting PoplarGrove:

If you're nursing put it in your closet till baby weans.  Boobs tend to drop a couple sizes once they dry out.  When nursing I was a DDD I'm now a C/D and tops fit me again. While I was nursing NOTHING fit, now only 50% doesn't fit, lol.  Why don't women get to choose from boob sizes in tops like men get to choose leg length in pants?  

Or use it as a "come hither" top for dh.  I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

da808gypsy
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Lol cute photo. Is it weird that my mouth watered?

Quoting Anonymous:

Still classier than the OP.

lovevamp
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Boobies!!!
Lace might help
da808gypsy
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Did your boobs go down after pregnancy?
How big did they get when you were pregnant?

Quoting Anonymous:

I miss my preggo boobs. At least then I had boobs. I'm a flat chested bitch here

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

Thank my baby. She takes all the credit!

Quoting Anonymous:

You've got gorgeous boobs!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on May. 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM

I went from A cup non pg to 38C. It was great having boobs. When I stopped nursing they went away and now aren't even A cup

Quoting da808gypsy:

Quoting Anonymous:

I miss my preggo boobs. At least then I had boobs. I'm a flat chested bitch here

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

Quoting Anonymous:

LisaSmock
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Hey just let them free I have D cups and never try to hide it! Free BOOBs for everyone !
da808gypsy
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Seriously? Awe lol maybe I should breastfeed flour the rest of my life then? I wasn't even sure if I wanted to but now I'm really sure I want to!

Quoting Anonymous:

I went from A cup non pg to 38C. It was great having boobs. When I stopped nursing they went away and now aren't even A cup

Quoting da808gypsy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on May. 2, 2013 at 2:20 AM

My breasts just finally started shrinking from pregnancy about two month ago and my baby is 19 months old! So what I'm saying is, hold on to the top, maybe your breasts will go down eventually.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN