Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ha Ha DUI loser!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well to me it is funny, see my xDH has a hugedrinking problem and its the main reason I left him. Sure I see no problem going out after work and having a few with friends but what he started doing was extreme and he got mean when he drank. I finally left him and said if he decided I was more important then beer he could call me. Well a month after I left he did, but when he showed up at the restaurant he was DRUNK. So I just got up and left, he then called my family members and started telling them fun things like that I was a whore. Well I did not see him again till the divorce and have cut off all contact with him and low life friends.

that was over 4 years ago.

Now I'm planning a wedding! And was thinking of using the old restaurant I worked for, for the catering and well that brought xDH to mind so just for the hell of it I googled him name... The first thing to come up 4/21/13 arrested for DUI & suspended licence. I have to be honest I could not stop laughing. I told him to many times he would get in trouble with his drinking if he did not stop and it looks like he did. I also called DH and told him I love him and I glad we found each other.

by on May. 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NorseGodessMom
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM

bump bump suger lump rump!

NorseGodessMom

b

NorseGodessMom

u

NorseGodessMom
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:08 PM

m

NorseGodessMom
by on May. 1, 2013 at 4:08 PM

p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN