Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

has anyone got pregnant from.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
taking the mini pill late? I usually take it at 7 but accidently overslept and forgot all about it and took it about 17 hours later, then continued taking it as usual, me and dh had sex last night without protection, I know of course there is a chance I could get pregnant, im also only breastfeeding lo....
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
2 moms liked this

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:25 PM

You should be fine. 

LilliesValley
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM
This can happen any time you don't take it at the same time. It doesn't happen to everyone but it can happen. Breastfeeding (for the billionth time) does not prevent pregnancy. The chances are you aren't pregnant but really try hard to take your pill at the same time every day. Maybe even pay out of pocket to keep a spare pack in your purse. Set a reminder on your phone etc.
pmsforlife
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Lol yep!
pmsforlife
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Lol I learned the hard way that you have to take the pill at the same time everyday... He's 4 now

Quoting LilliesValley:

This can happen any time you don't take it at the same time. It doesn't happen to everyone but it can happen. Breastfeeding (for the billionth time) does not prevent pregnancy. The chances are you aren't pregnant but really try hard to take your pill at the same time every day. Maybe even pay out of pocket to keep a spare pack in your purse. Set a reminder on your phone etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM
I know you still can while bfing I just heard that sometimes you wont ovulate, and I do have an alarm on my phone, this is my first time messing up on it

Quoting LilliesValley:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM
was it the mini pill or the regular pill with estrogen?

Quoting pmsforlife:

Lol I learned the hard way that you have to take the pill at the same time everyday... He's 4 now

Quoting LilliesValley:

20Keller12
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Even if you take it perfectly you can still get pregnant. 

LilliesValley
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Lol that is the hard way but you figure if he made it with those sorts of odds he's going to do something amazing like cure cancer or something.

Quoting pmsforlife:

Quoting LilliesValley:

Mrs.Brugger
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM

you sure can. good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)