Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/o drug post

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 52 Replies
1 mom liked this
Am I the only one that had no clue what half of the drugs people tried are? Molly. Whippets, paper acid?
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Bump
mybabiesmama916
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Wtf is a whippet??

20Keller12
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I'm clueless too. Don't worry. I was stunned when someone basically told me to try ecstasy (sp?) I'm like excuse me? I said using drugs wasn't my thing, she says something about so you've never tried ecstasy. I said no and she's like you never know, it could be your thing. I'm like no. Just no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 1, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Whipits (or however you spell it) are those small cartridges you can use to fill helium balloons.
Paper acid is just a small "sheet" of acid. Acid can be in many forms; pill, "paper", liquid, etc.
rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell if I know but several cmers have tried it

Quoting mybabiesmama916:

Wtf is a whippet??

nelliesmommy
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:37 PM

never heard of whippits.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Computer duster??

What is that?

I don't know what Molly is either.

I'm guessing Whippets is the spray cans that you sniff, or huff?  I don't know that either.  

rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Wow just wow lol

Quoting 20Keller12:

I'm clueless too. Don't worry. I was stunned when someone basically told me to try ecstasy (sp?) I'm like excuse me? I said using drugs wasn't my thing, she says something about so you've never tried ecstasy. I said no and she's like you never know, it could be your thing. I'm like no. Just no.

rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Oh. Well Ty for letting me know lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Whipits (or however you spell it) are those small cartridges you can use to fill helium balloons.

Paper acid is just a small "sheet" of acid. Acid can be in many forms; pill, "paper", liquid, etc.

20Keller12
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Right? It's like you go shoot up and neglect your kids by yourself. (not sure if ecstasy can be shot up but if it can't that just proves I don't know shit about drugs).

Quoting rollin3kidsdeep:

Wow just wow lol

Quoting 20Keller12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN