Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pro-Life and Starving Children

Posted by   + Show Post

by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Replies (111-115):
mehaffiesub
by Lil' Frog on May. 1, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Backing out before I get myself in trouble.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok, just checking. You never know around here. I've seen some wackos.

Quoting nursiepooLPN:

LOL I am being sarcastic. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I really hope you're being sarcastic. If not, there is really something wrong with you that you should seek mental help for.

Quoting nursiepooLPN:

But don't you know, God will provide.  If he doesn't, you must not be praying hard enough.

LucyHarper
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Stereotypes are created when people take the opinions of a few extremist minority and apply them to the majority. You only hear about the extremists because those are the "interesting" ones, when really the majority don't feel that way. Show me a statistic or national percentage that says that most prolife people don't support programs for the feeding of children, then maybe you will have a leg to stand on.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not ALL as you have stated. The vast majority are true though. Statistics and national percentages don't lie. How do you think stereotypes came to be?

Quoting LucyHarper:

So you believe stereotypes are true? All black people are thieves, all Hispanics jumped the border, and all stay at home moms sit on the couch and eat bon bons all day?

Quoting Anonymous:

Stereotypes exist for a reason...

Quoting LucyHarper:

No actually, thats not how "we" think, I am in support of all life. I was starved as a child. Great job stereotyping and putting false labels on people though. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on May. 2, 2013 at 12:02 AM

So next time YOU are hungry, climb into a blender

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I may not be the most knowledgeable person when it comes to this subject in particular, but I believe you may be the exception to the rule. I also believe it varies from state to state. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I got my tubes tied at 24, with no problems.

Quoting Anonymous:

No doctor that I know of will give you any kind of permanent BC uless you are 30 years or older or have a medical problem that would put you in danger if you got pregnant again. At least, that's how it was the last time I checked. 

ETA: Also, I'm not married and don't plan on getting married again for a very long time. I will have sex with my BF and he doesn't want to get a vasectomy. Again, that's why I'm on BC...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep. You could. If your doctor won't them your spouse should get a vasectomy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh yes. Because I can definitely just waltz right into any Dr.'s office and ask to get my tubes tied or a hysterectomy for no medical reason at the age of 23. *eyeroll*

Quoting Anonymous:

Get your tubes tied? Get a complete hysterectomy? Vasectomy? Forgetting your pill is your fault and murder shouldn't be an option. Give the child to a family that is better than you and more responsible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)