Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Honestly... Am I right or wrong?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
This might be a little long... But I need honest opinions so I'm posting here.

Exh and I have one son together. We get along well. We coparent well and usually sit together at events and things.

The only one problem we have is that he tends to bring new girls around my ds about a day after he meets them (not an exaggeration). Last gf my son slept at her house after he had known her for a week. So last night he told me he's seeing a new girl. Showed me pictures. I said she was cute... And jokingly told him not to screw it up.

Tonight is a Little League game for ds. Exh shows up with the girlfriend. I was pissed, but didn't say a word. I talked with her just a little bit. She left about an hour and half into the game. Exh comes and sits next to me and starts talking about a different girl he "wants" and how he thinks he's got an "in". So... I said (and I won't lie, I said it sarcastically) "oh good. Maybe you can bring her to the next game to meet ds." That was my one line. Exh got up, threw a chair at me and said "fuck you bitch". I said I just don't think it's right that he has to introduce every new girl to our ds. He told me he's waiting 30 days to have sex with her (tmi I know), but he can't wait 30 days for her to meet his children? Am I wrong? Do I owe him an apology? I might have said it at the wrong time.... But I just couldn't keep it in...
Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 1, 2013 at 7:48 PM
It happens....
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM

You weren't wrong, he sounds like a douche.  Do you have to bite your tongue a lot around him?

mybabiesmama916
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM
4 moms liked this

No you are not wrong it's unhealthy for kids to see so many bf/gf in and out of parents lives i would have been pissed too. also fucked up he threw a chair at you how embarrassing.

klind523
by Kim on May. 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Lmao!! Good for his asa. He is setting a bad example to DS. Did he really throw the chair?
Mommy2b2many
by on May. 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I think that he over reacted. I would be upset if an ex of mine was bringing abunch of women around our son too.

angie729
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I dont think it is good for a sting of people to come through a childs life. It does not set a good example when they see mom or dad going from one person to the next. He acted very immature at the game by throwing a chair and cursing. I would tell him no one around my child unless they have been together for at the very least six months.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM
He seems to have anger issues.
AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I would hope that any parent would wait until things were serious before introducing a new boyfriend or girlfriend. I don't believe it is good for kids to have a revolving door of new people. Shouting curse words and throwing a chair at you... Sounds like a winner. Guess why we know why he is an ex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Defiantlynot wrong IMO! I would say would you want me introducing every guy if the shoe was on the other foot!? That's the one thing I said I would appreciate when my sons father and I split! His GF's are his life not his sons especially if hes changing them often!! Does he actually spend time with the son without the GF's around?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Quoting CoolRelax:

You weren't wrong, he sounds like a douche.  Do you have to bite your tongue a lot around him?

Yes... He has a bad temper. What I didn't mention in the OP is that he was physically abusive while we were together. I've forgiven all that, and rarely think about it since it was so long ago. I still find myself a bit intimidated by him though. Tonight he scared me...and embarrassed me. I knew better than to make the sarcastic comment, but I just couldn't hold it in.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)