Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you kidding me? I might lose my whole family over a toe! (he finally called :( )

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Out of nowhere my husband looks at my son's feet and says "you have mortons toe" I don't know what the hell that means so I ignore it. Then he asks me if I have it. I told him I don't know what that is. He says it means that the second toe is longer than the first. I was like, I dont' know. So he asks to see my goddamn feet. 

I don't have it. Okay no big deal. So DH gets on the computer and tells me that he thinks it's a recessive trait. Whatthefuckever that means. I'm like, maybe your dad has it or something. Then he says no. You can only have it if one of your parents have it. 

I just looked at him for a sec, then he got up and walked out. His phone is off. Our son by the way is 9 and asking me what the hell just happened and I don't know what to tell him.

He called :(

He just called to tell me he doesn't want to come home tonight. He already sounds drunk. He said the older DS gets the more he feels like he isn't his son and it's been eating at him every day. WTF! NOW he wants a paternity test. How the hell do I explain all this to DS? I should have never came back to this fool!

Update this morning.

I have to get DS to school. He didn't come home, I checked our bank account and he stayed at a motel about a block from here. After I drop DS off at school I'll go buy a paternity test.

I have a test. I talked to DH. Of course he feels terrible now and says he thinks his meds are just off, whatever. We're doing the test today and I told him he needs to apologize to ds after school

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Replies (391-400):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I retract my first reply. Shouldn't have been such a slut. Your poor kid.
Era5182
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Your husband is an idiot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM

both of you could have a reccessive gene

Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Wonder who he took to the motel? He is probably looking for a reason to leave or just cheat. I would go buy a divorce lawyer not a test.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM

how was I a slut? I thought we were done, he knew I was seeing someone else, I lived in another state. Technically it was cheating but he knew the whole time.

Quoting Anonymous:

I retract my first reply. Shouldn't have been such a slut. Your poor kid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 64 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM

He's an idiot. There are only 2 ppl in my family that have toes like that, and it's me and one of my cousins. None of our parents, aunts, uncles or grandparents have it.

gabby416
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM

What a fucking asshole.  There is no reason you, or your son should have to be going through this. If you do this paternity test, you make for damn sure to keep it! You also make that man get down on his knees and beg for forgiveness!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 65 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM
It is a recessive trait so if both parents carry it child has a better chance of having it. That said it doesn't mean the parents will have it just that they carry the trait. It sounds to me like he has a guilty conscience about something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? So he's fucking wrong? HAHAHAHA Thats great, thanks for the info. He's going to feel like a fool.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Nether i nor my sons father had it but ds does.

mommyofmonkey16
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Jeezus fucking chripes.

Show him these, what an idiot:

http://debbiesolum.hubpages.com/hub/Mortons-Toe-Dominant-or-Recessive

It's the type of fucking thing that may or may not be heredatory.  Trust me, I'm the Doctor.  (lololololololol)

3gr8tKids
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:01 PM
It is so ridiculous it would be funny "IF" 2 people weren't hurt in the process.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)