Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

feeling sad today :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

money has me so stressed out. it always seems like we are short and no matter how much i try i can't get ahead. it's been 9 months sense i have gotten any child support and we could really use it right now. we are getting low on food and i dont get my fs until the 8th. i feel horrible that i ate dinner tonight because it;s less for dh. the kids are feed and thats all that matters. I am pregnant so my hormones making everything that much worse.  I really hope my x pays some cp soon because that is the only releive in sight right now.

please dont bash i really just needed to get this off my chest. i tryed to talk to my mom but she is preoccupied with her wedding. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
whooperz
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Everyone falls on hard times. Try not to beat yourself up. When your fs goes threw you should coupon and shop sales to make it last so your not in a pickle. Keep your chin up.
tysmommy98
by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I sincerely hope things get better. I understand the whole not getting cs thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM

thank u i really do try to make them stretch. we have a ton of meat in the freezer, rice, pasta, that kind of stuff. its the odds n ends hat get me plus dh wants stuff n the kids.  one the plus side rent got payed on time. i know it could always be worse.

Quoting whooperz:

Everyone falls on hard times. Try not to beat yourself up. When your fs goes threw you should coupon and shop sales to make it last so your not in a pickle. Keep your chin up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Quoting tysmommy98:

I sincerely hope things get better. I understand the whole not getting cs thing.

thank you! my x said he has a new job and gets payed on the 10th so i should get something soon after. we go back to court this month and the amount will go up some because of the rears and heath care. an extra 130 bucks a week would really change  things. once i have everything caught up i will feel better. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)