Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Psycho Friend UD in OP

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM
  • 32 Replies

Ok, I made friends with a lady at my daughter's school.  She calls me every.fucking.day. She's an older lady and her son is 13 (my DD is 6). 

Anyway, the week of the 19th we tentivly made plans for the 20th, we didn't discuss a time or what we were really going to do.  Friday afternoon came and went and we talked but didn't discuss plans.  So I went home from work and packed up and went out of town on Friday.  She called me at 9pm and I was out to dinner with my sister so I let the call go to VM.  By the time we got home it was 11pm so I was going to call the next day.

The next morning comes and I watched a movie wtih my DD and played on FB a little.  I get into the shower and she calls me and the call went to VM.  I get out and listen to it and she was pissed that I hadn't called back, telling me that she has other friends, she doesn't need me, etc, etc. I get on FB and she sent me pretty much the same message on FB I was pretty upset and didn't know what to tell her.  She doesn't get to control my life.

I had to think about what to tell her so I waited until that night to send her a message on FB.  I just said it was a misunderstanding and I still want to be friends, etc., etc.

Sunday she calls me while I am out spending time with DD. So I get another crappy FB message and she deleted me.  I felt bad but also felt relieved.

Later in the week she corners my daughter and grills her. Why am I mad? Why won't I talk to her? She then adds me back to FB and apologizes.  I tell her it's ok, we can try again. 

In the meantime my crappy phone broke and wouldn't turn on and I told her that.  At one point this week she got mad I don't send her messages on FB.  Yesterday, phone turns on for a few hours and who calls? Her from a different phone number.  DD and I were out so I told her I'd get back to her. 

This is the message I find on FB today :

U TOLD ME THAT U R GONNA SEND ME MSSG,BUT U NEVER DID.U R SO RUDE,CAME TO OUR HOME AND I WAS SO HOSPITABLE AND HERE U GO,U R SO RUDE 2 ME.IF U DONT WANNA TALK ,THEN TELL ME ON MY FACE,DONT MAKE EXCUSES OK

I DONT EVEN CARE,OK

U KNOW WHT I SHOULD NOT BE THAT HUMBLE AND SWEET TO PEOPLE THAT PEOPLE CAN CHEW ME UP

I CAN BE BETTER LONELY THAN HAVING PEOPLE LIKE U

She also tried to convince me my husband was lying about his income. That her cousin is an engineer and makes 3X more than my husband.  I told her no, I have seen his paystubs and my other dr friends told me that is how much drs make in India.  She kept repeating that he was lying. My Indian friends told me she is lying about how much her cousin is making. 

She offered to let me use her phone since mine is broke and I declined.  I was going to have mine fixed or buy a new one.  She got pissed that I refused the phone!

This is too much drama for me. I'm scared though because she works at DD's school.  Should I say something to the office? I don't want her teaching my daughter.  I don't want my kid grilled at school from her substitute teacher. 

Update:

I sent her a message yesterday morning that said I didn't want to be friends with her, it was better we go our seperate ways and wished her well.  She called my phone that night and left a 2 minute long message screaming profanities at me.  I was upset and cried as she said some very hurtful things but hoped that by morning it would calm down. I dropped DD off at school and was supposed to hear from the principal about changing classrooms. 

At around noon after my doctor had left for the day, she called my office, my coworker S answered, and crazy  said she wanted to speak to the doctor and make a complaint about one of the nurses.  Usually our patients confuse the other girls with being nurses and since I am the supervisor I told S that I would handle it.  I gave my name and title and I heard "mmmmm" and click.  I saw the number was from my daughter's school on the caller ID! So I asked S what the lady sounded like and S recognized her from my VM (my coworkers and I listened to it together). 

At this point I got really pissed off and called the non emergency police number.  They told me they would send an officer out as soon as they could.  Then I went to my daughter's school and picked her up.  Crazy was using class time to harass me from the school.  I let the school know in detail what was happening.  I told them my daughter wouldn't return unless she was in a different class. 

When I got to my office with my DD the police officer was waiting for me.  They took my statement and gave me a case number.  I showed screen shots of crazy's comments on my FB and let him listen to the VM.  I showed him where I told her not to talk to me anymore and told him now she's calling me at my job. He told me these people do tend to escelate and told me to get my kid out of her class.

I went home this afternoon and my coworker, A, calls to tell me crazy called up there again.  She was screaming that she was going to make me pay and that she was going to call immigration.  Then I get a call from her and I let it go to VM.  Again, same message for me.  She's going to call immigration, I'm Satan, Jesus is going to make me pay, blah blah blah. She also said she was going to send my picture to the New Delhi airport so I can be punished.  I called the police to have the officer tell me if I need to get a RO or something against her.  He was already off duty and the person who answered said he was going to note it into the report the officer is writing.

Her principal called at around 5 and I spoke to him. I told him I am just stunned that an adult is carrying on this way but I want my daughter safe.  He agreed to move her to another classroom.  I then find out 3 kids have already been moved out of my DD's class because of Crazy.  He asked me to come in Monday morning before I go to work and let him listen to the VM and see the FB messages. 

So that's where it is at right now.  I am just in shock and I'm hoping that nothing else comes of it.

by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nursiepooLPN
by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Bump!!!

nursiepooLPN
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:06 PM

bumping

CamMa
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd say something, especially since she cornered your daughter. And she's 6? Wtf?!
Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I'd say something
starlight91
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Run away from her fast, do not continue to be her friend, she is too needy.. I had a friend like that ( was actually my cousin), she would text me from the time she woke up until her dh got home.. I would get texts like, Morning, you getting ready for work? Me- yes, gotta leave in 2 hrs.. Her : I took a shower, Me okay. Her : Im gonna have cig then do my hair, Me okay Her : okay did my hair.   This would go on all morning, then later, while Im at work I would get a text from her I just made a sandwhich lol, me:okay Her: Im eating Me :okay.

She would text me, go on facebook,( for im) gotta tell you something, I would get my laptop, go on fb.. Ask her whats up, she would say hang on ds needs help with homework, & really expect me to sit there waiting on fb for 15-20 min for her to come back.. If I left fb on but walked away, she would come back on, hello, hello? hello? Where are you?

She would call me, ask me whats up? I would answer , then nothing from her.. I was expected to sit on the phone and listen to her breathe. I tried explaining I only get 300 minutes/month... She got mad I didnt want to pay more for more minutes..

Went on like this for 3 months, till one day she texted me while I was driving to work, I didnt answer her right away. When I had a chance I texted back, Im at work , really nothing happened since I went to bed, talk to you later.. She called me and left vm's yelling & screaming at me..  I havent talked to her since, been almost a year..lol

nursiepooLPN
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I've had to call the police 2X on her today alone.  I wish I never met her.  She will not leae me alone.

Quoting starlight91:

Run away from her fast, do not continue to be her friend, she is too needy.. I had a friend like that ( was actually my cousin), she would text me from the time she woke up until her dh got home.. I would get texts like, Morning, you getting ready for work? Me- yes, gotta leave in 2 hrs.. Her : I took a shower, Me okay. Her : Im gonna have cig then do my hair, Me okay Her : okay did my hair.   This would go on all morning, then later, while Im at work I would get a text from her I just made a sandwhich lol, me:okay Her: Im eating Me :okay.

She would text me, go on facebook,( for im) gotta tell you something, I would get my laptop, go on fb.. Ask her whats up, she would say hang on ds needs help with homework, & really expect me to sit there waiting on fb for 15-20 min for her to come back.. If I left fb on but walked away, she would come back on, hello, hello? hello? Where are you?

She would call me, ask me whats up? I would answer , then nothing from her.. I was expected to sit on the phone and listen to her breathe. I tried explaining I only get 300 minutes/month... She got mad I didnt want to pay more for more minutes..

Went on like this for 3 months, till one day she texted me while I was driving to work, I didnt answer her right away. When I had a chance I texted back, Im at work , really nothing happened since I went to bed, talk to you later.. She called me and left vm's yelling & screaming at me..  I havent talked to her since, been almost a year..lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 3, 2013 at 9:29 PM

maybe she's hoping you can show her how to pretend have an arranged marriage to a rich foreigner?

bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Holy crap.  I would run in the other direction.  She does not sound stable.  Be careful, she may be a crazy like on the  shows on ID channel and may be wanting your life.  Watch your back...lol....

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

called the cops on her for what exactly?  and twice today?  mmm hmm. 

Quoting nursiepooLPN:

I've had to call the police 2X on her today alone.  I wish I never met her.  She will not leae me alone.

Quoting starlight91:

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I know a friend that was like this for awhile. Her and I are cool now. It never quite got to that pushing level.
Personally, I am a laid back person, but wen pressed, my scorpion's tail comes out and I'll sting a b*tch!!

I would say at this point, if you need to, you need to be real with her and say that you've never dealt with someone who is calling and wants to hang out everyday. You have your own life and simply cannot talk and hang out every single day.
If you want to bring up about your 6 yo, go ahead, but I think this will cause a fight.
I would also move my daughter out of that class if possible. Just avert. Move on as quickly as possible.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)