Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Neighbors dead dog Is in My Freezer UPDATE AGAIN :\

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The dog died 2 days ago. It was an awful fucking mutt. I don't have any animals, because I don't like them. I am just not a pet person. This dog got in my trash, jumped on my car and scratched the doors, scratched up my front door, shit on my porch, dug up my flowers, barked constantly, and was just an all around nightmare. I'm not sure what all it's mixed with, but it's a medium sized, short hair dog.

I was off work yesterday, so I went out to get the paper around 9 am. The dog was on my porch, chewing on a plant. I shooed him away and got the paper, came back, and he was at my door again. I tried to get in without him following, but he darted in as soon as I opened the door. I literally chased this stupid mutt around my house, I begged, I yelled, and I tried to lure him with a hot dog. Nothing worked, and I couldn't even catch him to try to grab him. My neighbor wasn't home, and I didn't want to go over there anyway, because the man is an asshole. Thinks  his dog can do no wrong, wouldn't pay for the damage to my car, never picked up any of the trash his dog dragged around my yard, nothing.

I had to pee, so I yelled at the dog to stay put and ran to the bathroom. When I came out, not 3 minutes later, the dog was dead. I don't know if it was the plant it was eating (it wasn't one of mine, I have no idea where he got it) or he was old or what. He's mostly gray anyway, so I can't tell if the gray on his face is from age or just his natural color. I panicked. My first thought was to wrap him up and take him to my neighbor, but he would freak out and say I killed him. And as much as I despise the dog, I can't bring myself to just throw him in the trash. So, I wrapped him in 3 trash bags and put him in my deep freezer until I could decide what to do. Only I haven't thought of anything yet.

The freezer has a lock, so I'm not worried about my kids finding the dog, but I can't keep it in there forever. My neighbor has already put up lost dog signs, with a reward. He asked if I had seen the mutt (his name is Charlie but I call him the mutt) and I said no, but tried to hint that maybe Charlie had been dognapped or hit by a car somewhere. He said that if anything had happened to "his Charlie" he would make whoever did its life hell and sue them for emotional damage.Then he said that he knows I hated the mutt and "if I find out...." and walked off.

WTF? I thought about sneaking the mutt over and putting him in the yard somewhere so it looks like he died of natural causes, but he's frozen solid! I can't do anything with him until he thaws out, and I can't have a dead dog defrosting in my house! WTF do I do??

I'm home now. I asked a guy at work if he would take the dog somewhere and he agreed, after I explained what happened. He said he would take him to his parents house, they have a lot of land, and bury him out there. I just took him out of the freezer, and he's laying in the entryway, ready to go. He's still wrapped in bags. The ceiling fan is on and rustled the bags and scared the shit out of me earlier. :( I just want this over with. My neighbor was sitting on his porch again earlier and gave me a nasty look, but he went in a little while ago. I hope he stays in. And I wish my friend would hurry up! He had to go home to change clothes before coming to take the mutt to his final resting place. I accidentally banged his head (I think it was his head) on the side of the freezer when I took him out and it just made a solid THUNK noise. Ughhhh. When I set him down on the tile in the entryway he just clunked. The frost on the outside of the bags has already melted. God I wish this guy would hurry up!

My friend FINALLY made it back. He's been gone for quite a while, and I was getting kind of worried. Charlie the Mutt now has a final resting place, complete with a little cross he made out of 2 sticks and tied together with a piece of rope. He took a while because he was talking to his parents and his phone died because his little sister was watching videos on it. He doesn't know my number by memory so he couldn't call without his phone being on. He told his parents he was burying a friends dog because it died and  the friend lived in an apartment and couldn't bear to throw the dog in the trash. They just said OK. My neighbor was on his porch again when my friend came back, I'm sure he took note of the truck and will make it a point to mention it to my husband what a whore I am when he's gone. Dh knows all about what happened, so he won't care. I half waved at him and he just kind of snorted at me. Because he is a jackass. I asked if he had any luck finding Charlie and he said no, but he's sure Charlie is long gone. Then he shrugged and kept drinking his Bud Light Lime. I just said oh. J left a few minutes later and as I was walking back up to my porch, asshole yells out that he's thinking of getting another dog, but a bigger one, and one that people will be "too scared of to try to take, because it'll rip the sum'bitches hand off if they tried." :\ Just fucking awesome. But that's the end of the Charlie saga at least.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Replies (41-50):
Jubileee
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Call a chinese restaurant to see if they pick up? ;)
Texa5
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Why, why, why did you put it in the freezer?! Lmfao

You can't throw it away, you need to bury it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM
11 moms liked this
Wait until Thursday night when all of your neighbors out out their trash cans and then stick the dog in someone else's can. Then if someone finds it they'll be like "dude! What the fuck? Someone is framing me."
And you can be like "damn. Jerry has some serious fucking issues. Frozen dogs in his trash and shit."
Maybe choose a neighbor you don't like. Like the one whose dog it was. Then he'll look extra crazy.
Anonymous
2 moms liked this

I laughed so hard reading this, seriously though the dog just kicked the bucket. I'm a total asshole and this is my mo but anyways I would (since he's frozen solid) stand/prop him up in their yard commando style in the middle of the night. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Noooo! I'm having a hard enough time right now, and he's not even in the same room as I am. I am so grossed out by this. I'm going to have to drown the freezer in bleach after this.

Quoting SageAdvice:

Well now that you have him frozen, all you need to do is send him off to the taxidermist to be stuffed and mounted. lmao

Anonymous
Sneak him out to your car late at night and stick him in the dumpster at McDonald's. They serve dog meat there anyway.
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
I hope the neighbor punches you in the mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you think I find it funny??? Because I assure you I don't, AT ALL. I am nervous as hell, and I don't know why. Besides the fact there's a dog in my damn freezer.

Quoting Anonymous:

I find nothing funny about this you sick fucking bitch.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on May. 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe you could get him taxidermied?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM

I didn't mean forever!

Quoting siindy0625:

Well ironically you yelled at the dog to stay put right?!? Sooooo...he did lol im sorry i know its wrong but really?!? It sounded funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)