Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They really have a lot of similarities.

Posted by   + Show Post

Looks wise.

My hubby and my eh "ex" but not really ex ....thing.

They even dress the same lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Replies (561-562):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 128 on Feb. 8, 2017 at 11:20 AM

It's been so long I'm not sure if I remember.

The last thing I remember was the fire at her house and people were posting the news articles and stuff...maybe something about a GoFundMe too...and I think she just got fed up and left.

Quoting Anonymous 130: Me too! What DID happen to her?
Quoting Anonymous 128:

WHO THE FUCK BUMPED THIS OLD POST AND WHY???I got all excited thinking she was back :/

TheRaz
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2017 at 11:26 AM
Oh so many reasons. it would take forever to list them all. But I think the big thing was she was just over it, and just so much bigger stuff going in her real world...

But she wasn't as awful imo as some others think. She was just unconventional... and then after a long time of taking the shit talk in stride, she kinda just snapped and got mean right back.... then everyone felt justified in making blogs just about her, contacting her husband, her husband's work.... she kept posting... about her life, her struggles, her joy, but just everything was fuel for some members, many of which have also left cafemom. It was a few years of just.... drama... she fed into it for sure... but she also had a lot of well intentioned just normal Cm posts...... it's for the best that she's not on Cm anymore.

Quoting Anonymous 126:

Yeah, I missed the 504 days but I hear a lot of people still talking about her. I wonder why she left? 

Quoting TheRaz: They are two individual and separate human beings.

504 used to live near me, and there was plenty of proof with her posting pics of herself at events I went to as well. She is a sweet, compassionate woman.

and I've spoken to Linda. Linda doesn't have FB. At some point I'd like to meet up with her, she's really nice!

Along with a million other giant differences between the two women.

Quoting Anonymous 126:

Dude don't be so angry. There's nothing wrong with speculating. I don't even know who 504 is nor have I seen either members facebook pages. Go do some yoga or something. 

Quoting Anonymous 125: So you think someone went back 10-15 years ago and started making accounts of husband's/ex husband's, brothers, sisters, grandparents etc just to troll here on cafe mom?

Someone that stupid shouldn't have kids

Quoting Anonymous 126:

Only an idiot would think it wasn't possible. 

Quoting Anonymous 125: And fake all your families social media pages too?

Only idiots would think that.

Quoting Anonymous 126:

Because it's impossible to fake a social media page. lmao 

Quoting Anonymous 125: Only if they are idiots. Both of their social media pages were plastered all over the place and it is obvious they are two separate people

Quoting Anonymous 123: Do ppl think 504 is Linda?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN