Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm trolling craigslist, because my boyfriend is cheating. . .

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 116 Replies
8 moms liked this

We are having a very interesting convo. . .

Apparently his girlfriend broke up with him and broke his heart and he loves my ad. He was afraid I'd already have found someone.

He's "pleased" 15 women this week to cope with his heartbreak and he really just wants to find "the one"

FUCK I THOUGHT I WAS "THE ONE!" FUCKER!

I will chat a few more hours (if he doesn't get bored with it) before i give him MY number or ask for his. . . Then I will let him know how nice it is to actually get the truth from him and that I am no longer interested in our relationship

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:53 AM
10 moms liked this

Copy & Paste interesting parts of your conversation please :)

kbix82
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:54 AM
Ohhh
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on May. 2, 2013 at 3:54 AM
6 moms liked this

That's not trolling, that's catfishing, LMAO!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this

My favorite color is white. My cock is pierced, just like you said you like. You see my picture.

I love starting off slow, but still rough...having you on your stomach and sliding in just a little bit...while I have your hair wrapped around my hand...and when you finally beg me for all of it Ill just pull your head back harder and lunge my cock in balls deep and hold it there while I roll my hips around. And use my other hand to gently squeeze your throat while I continue to stab your cunt slowly. Then turn you over, legs over my shoulders, and just jackhammer you and see just how loud you will scream.

lol. . . I asked him what he would do to me if he was the lucky one i choose for tomorrow morning

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 3:58 AM
1 mom liked this

he's not an agressive love with me. . ever! No matter how much I try to initiate rough play. This is interesting!

debbie26
by Debbie on May. 2, 2013 at 3:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Wow.... I watched the other day on lifetime the craigslist killer i'll be damned if i was to every try to find a man on there (not saying that you are I'm just saying for me) and i have read before in the wfm and mfw just to read but this was a long time ago i hardly even go on craigslist, Anyways GL girl hope your next man will be much better then this sleaze ball....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 4:04 AM

So, if she broke up with you, why are you hung up on her? Just have fun live your life! So, you said you're Vietnamese. Are you from Vietnam or were you born here?

No, my girl good woman. She was always helping me when I needed anything. Since she got pregnant 3 months ago she's been so boring in bed. Boring sex. Then when she miscarried I tried to help but she broke up with me. Broke my heart. So I am having good sex to forget her. I am having fun now. What do you mean live my life? I am living my life! Yes, I'm Viet, I have been in US for 20 years.

Where do you live?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 4:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I live in *****, like my ad said. So, why is white your favorite color?

I don't know why white is my favorite color. Where in ***** do you live? What are you wearing? I am at work, so I am wearing ugly clothes.

I live next to my neighbor.  I am wearing my night clothes, a tank top and panties. Really, at work?? Where do you work?? I bet you're sexy in everything you wear. . . I do think Asian men are sooooo sexy. . . I am getting SOOOO wet thinking about your hard cock! So, do you think you can come over in the morning?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I told him I have to go shower, lol. Fun stuff. . . I think I will ask for his number soon. . .

He uses the victim role so well. This makes me sick. Atleast I found out now and now 10 years from now.

mama-sita
by on May. 2, 2013 at 4:14 AM

Damn.....  That's no good.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN