Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

to all you SAHM 's out there...

Posted by   + Show Post

by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
EvaTheDiva29
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

lol! HIII!!!!! 

Quoting brettsmomma:

*raises hand   I am also a spoiled housewife. Loving it!!!!

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

im a spoiled house wife. if i dont feel like doing a damn thing, i don't do a damn thing. i go where i want, when i want, and have cash in hand.....

be jealous bitches! lmfao!

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 2, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Op posted a funny meme. No drama there.

The one being dramatic is you.
calm down

Quoting my4kids274:

Just why???  Drama queen much???

This is not a freaking competition to see who does more work in a day.  Whether we work outside the home or stay at home with our children WE ARE ALL MOTHERS!  Plain and simple!

Go trolling somewhere else please!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2013 at 7:48 AM
I take 30-40min in the morning to sit with my coffee. Besides meal time and the occasional moment when ds is self entertained... I rarely relax during the day.
idunno1234
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:49 AM

No, because being a SAHM implies that there are little kiddies around that need to be taken care of.  Your kids take care of themselves when you're working??

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, when you add up all the work I do it's more than 40 hours a week. I work outside my home 45 hours a week, just to come home and do house work, laundry, cook dinner, prep lunches for the next day, pay the bills and do school work with the kids. So I manage to do all the sahm work in 5 hours that some of them take all day to do. Super mom ;-)

dlnimo
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Cute! By the way love how a simple meme can stir up so much drama, smdh..
moniagee
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:51 AM
2 moms liked this
I prefer Snickers Minis,lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 2, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting idunno1234:

Nope, they go to school. When they were little they went to a private daycare. It's a good way to keep the economy rolling, daycare providers need to make money and in turn they spend it. Economics is probably something most sahm's don't understand since they don't work or contribute to paying for stuff. I guess they just assume that there will always be a man to pay for them. That's something I don't want to teach my daughters, I would rather they be independent than rely on others to pay their way in life.
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:59 AM
2 moms liked this

I think the OP is trying to simply state that despite what people think that being a SAHM does not mean we sit on our butts all day eating bon bons but that we are indeed busy.Though after my 3ed ultrs sound yesterday the doctor says I have to take it easy and rest throughout the day because of what's going on with my baby and he may end up coming earlier than planned.

elliem87
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Awww poor OP. She was just trying to make people laugh and feel good.

I thought it was cute.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2013 at 8:00 AM
It's called a joke.

Please pull the stick out of your ass.

Quoting my4kids274:

Just why???  Drama queen much???

This is not a freaking competition to see who does more work in a day.  Whether we work outside the home or stay at home with our children WE ARE ALL MOTHERS!  Plain and simple!

Go trolling somewhere else please!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)