Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

to all you SAHM 's out there...

Posted by   + Show Post

by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Replies (31-40):
miss_lisa
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I was plenty independent for several years of our marriage. If we were to get divorced I'd be just fine.

I actually am a sahm due to a daycare shortage in my area.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting idunno1234:

Nope, they go to school. When they were little they went to a private daycare. It's a good way to keep the economy rolling, daycare providers need to make money and in turn they spend it. Economics is probably something most sahm's don't understand since they don't work or contribute to paying for stuff. I guess they just assume that there will always be a man to pay for them. That's something I don't want to teach my daughters, I would rather they be independent than rely on others to pay their way in life.
davnrori
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Anyone who thinks that a SAHM mom could possibly eat bon-bons all day has obviously never been one. Kids have a sixth sense for anything resembling a relaxing treat and they run and stand all around you saying, "What is that? Is it chocolate? How many do you have? Can I have one? Mmmm, this is good. Can we share? How about I sit on your lap and I'll give one to you when you ask me? Can I have another one?" Seriously, it is just easier, and surprisingly more pleasurable, to eat raw freakin' broccoli in peace than it is to even think about bringing chocolate out while the kids are awake, lol.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on May. 2, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Quoting mommytotwonow:

are you jealous?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM

riiiiightttt. and you just sit on your ass on cm.  BRONZE member.!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Except that your kids aren't home during those days to wreck your house so you have less housework to do than a sahm.

It's not the same, I've worked and been a sahm. I actually have more shit to do at home when I'm a sahm than when I worked.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, when you add up all the work I do it's more than 40 hours a week. I work outside my home 45 hours a week, just to come home and do house work, laundry, cook dinner, prep lunches for the next day, pay the bills and do school work with the kids. So I manage to do all the sahm work in 5 hours that some of them take all day to do. Super mom ;-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Nope no stick up my butt to pull out.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's called a joke.

Please pull the stick out of your ass.

Quoting my4kids274:

Just why???  Drama queen much???

This is not a freaking competition to see who does more work in a day.  Whether we work outside the home or stay at home with our children WE ARE ALL MOTHERS!  Plain and simple!

Go trolling somewhere else please!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2013 at 8:06 AM
That's nice, I wasn't talking to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope no stick up my butt to pull out.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's called a joke.

Please pull the stick out of your ass.

Quoting my4kids274:

This is not a freaking competition to see who does more work in a day.  Whether we work outside the home or stay at home with our children WE ARE ALL MOTHERS!  Plain and simple!

LoveMyKBabies
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:06 AM
I agree.

I like glazed donuts. Mmm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 2, 2013 at 8:06 AM
This a public forum and I am staing my opinion. That is all. I am very calm actually.

Quoting mommy_me:

Op posted a funny meme. No drama there.

The one being dramatic is you.

calm down

Quoting my4kids274:

mommaTLC186
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:07 AM
This :)

Quoting momaof8:

I homeschool so being a SAHM is a fulltime job

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)