Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

to all you SAHM 's out there...

Posted by   + Show Post

by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Replies (41-50):
momto2boys973
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:08 AM
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I do sit on my ass (I wonder what other body parts I can sit on?) all day eating nachos....
Sheesh
mommaTLC186
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM
The kids never ask to share my celery and nut butter :) lol

Quoting davnrori:

Anyone who thinks that a SAHM mom could possibly eat bon-bons all day has obviously never been one. Kids have a sixth sense for anything resembling a relaxing treat and they run and stand all around you saying, "What is that? Is it chocolate? How many do you have? Can I have one? Mmmm, this is good. Can we share? How about I sit on your lap and I'll give one to you when you ask me? Can I have another one?" Seriously, it is just easier, and surprisingly more pleasurable, to eat raw freakin' broccoli in peace than it is to even think about bringing chocolate out while the kids are awake, lol.

MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM
I am also :) my husband cooks and cleans

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

lol! HIII!!!!! 

Quoting brettsmomma:

*raises hand   I am also a spoiled housewife. Loving it!!!!

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

im a spoiled house wife. if i dont feel like doing a damn thing, i don't do a damn thing. i go where i want, when i want, and have cash in hand.....

be jealous bitches! lmfao!

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 2, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Lmao!!!!!!

Oh wow. Just wow

Bahahha

Quoting Anonymous:

This a public forum and I am staing my opinion. That is all. I am very calm actually.

Quoting mommy_me:

Op posted a funny meme. No drama there.

The one being dramatic is you.

calm down

Quoting my4kids274:

Just why???  Drama queen much???

This is not a freaking competition to see who does more work in a day.  Whether we work outside the home or stay at home with our children WE ARE ALL MOTHERS!  Plain and simple!

Go trolling somewhere else please!

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Hey you better share those nachos!!!

Quoting momto2boys973:

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I do sit on my ass (I wonder what other body parts I can sit on?) all day eating nachos....
Sheesh

EvaTheDiva29
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:11 AM

well, im not that spoiled. lmfao

dh doesn't do a damn thing....ever. well, he'll do the dishes, but only some and only the ones he needs if theyre in there.....stupid.

Quoting MelanieMans:

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

lol! HIII!!!!! 

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

im a spoiled house wife. if i dont feel like doing a damn thing, i don't do a damn thing. i go where i want, when i want, and have cash in hand.....

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:12 AM

My husband and kids cleaned yesterday after he got home from work because now I have to rest.Doctors orders.

Quoting MelanieMans:

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

lol! HIII!!!!! 

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM

sahm don't understand " economics"??? you just explained... SHOPPING basically. we spend  so they have  our money so they can spend..  " good for economy"/ HAHAHAHAHAHA shop much? im a sahm & I handle  all the bills & finances  for the  house & such.. my dh relies on me for that & ive gotten him out of debt & we don't even use  credit cards. your opinion is severly close minded & your  idea of " economics" is  childish & lacking. go buy a book on it... it will.. be good for the economy!

Quoting miss_lisa:

I was plenty independent for several years of our marriage. If we were to get divorced I'd be just fine.

I actually am a sahm due to a daycare shortage in my area.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting idunno1234:

Nope, they go to school. When they were little they went to a private daycare. It's a good way to keep the economy rolling, daycare providers need to make money and in turn they spend it. Economics is probably something most sahm's don't understand since they don't work or contribute to paying for stuff. I guess they just assume that there will always be a man to pay for them. That's something I don't want to teach my daughters, I would rather they be independent than rely on others to pay their way in life.

BridgeEbb
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I don't like chocolate.  I prefer to sit and have a cup of coffee but that is only after I have woken all the kids up, got them all ready for the day, make sure backpacks and lunches are packed, feed them breakfast, throw in a load of laundry, empty dishwasher and reload it, vacuum up from breakfast, flip laundry, get the kids on the bus and then put the babies down for their nap.  All this happens before 8am.  

MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Lol he's a better cook than me and the messes he cleans up are always his because any mess I make I always clean up after myself, he doesn't

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

well, im not that spoiled. lmfao

dh doesn't do a damn thing....ever. well, he'll do the dishes, but only some and only the ones he needs if theyre in there.....stupid.

Quoting MelanieMans:

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

lol! HIII!!!!! 

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN