Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wrecked df car....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
Yesterday afternoon I went to run some errands and as I was pulling out of an intersection, I was plowed into by another vehicle. My df bought me the new explorer I was driving about 4 months ago...We won't know till Wed if they are going to total it. I got charged with failure to give right of way. I feel so awful about it. He's being really kind over the whole thing but I just feel so bad :-(. I can tell he's really stressed out over it all.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 6:53 AM
I know exactly how you feel. On my way to work one day I hit a curb and I tryed to over correct it and flipped my dh Jeep over two twice and I landed into a ditch upside down. I was so scared. But. A month before that I totaled my car by colliding it with someone's back bumper. Her bumper was messed up but her car was still able to drive away my car was totaled. That was my fault when she put her breaks on I was not looking and I hit her I felt so bad. No one was hurt. I got a ticket for that accident but, the other one was a total accident not my fault no ticket . I so know how you feel. For a moment we had no car for two weeks and I worked in another town for the state. I'm glad you was not hurt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Omg! Glad you were ok too! He has 3 more trucks and I gotta drive one until we know what's going on with mine but he is so nervous. He keeps saying please don't wreck the dodge. Lol. I feel awful. I honestly don't wanna drive anywhere.

Quoting HotMomma2622:

I know exactly how you feel. On my way to work one day I hit a curb and I tryed to over correct it and flipped my DJ Jeep over two twice and I landed into a ditch upside down. I was so scared. But. A month before that I totaled my car by colliding it with someone's back bumper. Her bumper was messed up but her car was still able to drive away my car was totaled. That was my fault when she put her breaks on I was not looking and I hit her I felt so bad. No one was hurt. I got a ticket for that accident but the other one was a total accident not my fault no ticket . I so know how you feel. We was car less for two weeks and I worked in another town for the state. I'm glad you was not hurt.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry to hear that, I am happy you're okay. Everyone gets into atleast one accident in their life, don't be too hard on yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Alt least you made it alive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Yeah. That's what he keeps saying too. Like I said, he's being really sweet about it but I just feel like an ass. I'm so mad at myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Alt least you made it alive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Lol. Thanks :-) you are right.

Quoting thenameshailie:

Sorry to hear that, I am happy you're okay. Everyone gets into atleast one accident in their life, don't be too hard on yourself.

blue.chairs
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:06 AM
3 moms liked this
Wtf?

Consider giving up driving...geez.

Quoting HotMomma2622:

I know exactly how you feel. On my way to work one day I hit a curb and I tryed to over correct it and flipped my dh Jeep over two twice and I landed into a ditch upside down. I was so scared. But. A month before that I totaled my car by colliding it with someone's back bumper. Her bumper was messed up but her car was still able to drive away my car was totaled. That was my fault when she put her breaks on I was not looking and I hit her I felt so bad. No one was hurt. I got a ticket for that accident but, the other one was a total accident not my fault no ticket . I so know how you feel. For a moment we had no car for two weeks and I worked in another town for the state. I'm glad you was not hurt.

not.atyou
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Bummer! At least you're ok.
HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:13 AM
1 mom liked this
It was an accident, I did not leave my house and look for an accident. I was not talking to you anyway. That happened last year. I've been ok since. Why am I explaining my self to you? Bye

Quoting blue.chairs:

Wtf?

Quoting HotMomma2622:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Lol. That's what I said to him! I wasn't trying to go out and die or kill anyone else. That's why they are called accidents. they suck. No fun.

Quoting HotMomma2622:

It was an accident, I did not leave my house and look for an accident. I was not talking to you anyway. That happened last year. I've been ok since. Why am I explaining my self to you? Bye

Quoting blue.chairs:

Wtf?

Quoting HotMomma2622:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)