Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Next Choice (Plan B) Twice Within in a Week

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies

Hi Ladies!  I need some advice.  I had unprotected sex on April 22nd and took the Next Choice Pill on April 23rd.  I again had unprotected sex on April 29th and was going to take the Next Choice Pill again but started spotting and cramping from the first dosage I took.  According to my period tracker, I was to ovulate the week of April 28th.  I am still cramping and spotting/light bleeding.  Do you think I should take another dosage of Next Choice or do you think I'm ok (as far as not being pregnant)?  Thanks in advance for your advice!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StrangeDays
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM
26 moms liked this
I think you should consider proper birth control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rjmac88
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM
That stuff is pretty hard on the body. I wouldn't take two doses that close together...
MamaDee2Bee
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM

idk maybe read the drug facts on the package or go to a dr ask them

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM
While I am all for the use of the plan b pill, it isn't meant to be used as a regular form of birth control. Why don't you just start using actual protection? Condoms are easy, and there are a lot of other methods of birth control. It's not good for you to be taking that pill so often.
clearlyme
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM
It's probably time to grab some condoms and get to the dr for birth control. I wouldn't do plan b twice in a week.
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Why not just get on the pill or use a fucking condom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I think you need to stop sleeping around and get on contraceptive... First though you should take a pregnancy test and schedule a gyn appt, to test for STDs.
KawaiiNerrie
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Plan B is meant to be used only if your primary form of birth control fails. FFS, get some condoms. A box of condoms is cheaper than Plan B.

babygirl_1012
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Get your ass on the pill. And the reason youre bleeding is because it is forcing the lining of your uterus to fall out, so you dont get knocked up. And you are probably fine, not pregnant, but you are fucking up your insides taking plan B since it is so strong. Get BC and quit bullshitting.

askyourmother
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Get some condoms and go to the doc for some regular birth control pills. At $50 a pop that stuff is expensive. I used to pay $40 for a whole month of pills when I was on them. Planned parenthood or the health department has them for free or for low cost.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured