Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Only for geniuses!!!! *Edit with my answer*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I answered 79 also
Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Replies (71-80):
Aislinn
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Only a genius can figure that out? lol Oh, lord! 79.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM
No. The last # on the left is the first on the right. Then the numbers on the left added together equal the second # on the right.

Quoting AmaliaD:

not 79... i think its 69.    the ones place is the numerals added up and the tens place increase one number at a time in ascending order.   right or not??

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Yeah it would be 79. The last row of numbers is in increments of 11. I thought it said. What is 116 not 117
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:46 AM

no.  its 79 but its dumber than that - you just continuously add 11 to the second column.    dumb huh.   oh well.   they are right - i am only an iq of 136 = not a genius!!  

Quoting Anonymous:

No. The last # on the left is the first on the right. Then the numbers on the left added together equal the second # on the right.

Quoting AmaliaD:

not 79... i think its 69.    the ones place is the numerals added up and the tens place increase one number at a time in ascending order.   right or not??

MOMMYSLOVE13
by ♥♥Brandi♥♥ on May. 2, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Bump
highlandmum
by Spunky on May. 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Lol it's ok hun it through me off until I had to re-read lol

Quoting annas_momma:

Bahaha!! It sure is. I didn't even look at the first row :(

Quoting Anonymous:

You clearly missed it... It's 115 than 117 NOT 116 it's 79 lol

Quoting annas_momma:

Just find the pattern...
cupomeow
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM
79, they are going by 11 on the right side. Plus the first number is is going up in 1, the second number is going up in one too. 13, 24, 35, 46, 57, 68. I do not think it would take a genius to figure that out. Unless I am missing something. math isnt my best subject LOL.

I'm a tattooed, piercing,  fresh eating, animal loving, free spirited, sort of helicopter, FF, CIO, circumcision, vax, pro-life, anti flu shot, non co sleeping, 3LO's, early potty training, snuggling is the best, video gaming, limited tv watching, natural remedies, natural health, Jesus is my home boy, church going, educated, writer, artist, photography, sarcastic kind of mom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)