Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TO ALL CAFE MOMS

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  • 68 Replies
Last night while trying to sleep I decided to check on cm and as I logged in I heard my baby cry to I went to check on him I was lying next to him trying to asleep I ended falling asleep as well. Well this morning I woke up and saw a message from cm admin saying to please not post about complaints about cm. I was a little confused clearly remembering I haven't posted anything then I remembered my youngest brother had a couple of his friends over and being still logged in they could have posted something offensive and immature. So I apologize for that post which I honestly don't know what it said. Again I'm truly sorry. :) Now I'll be sure to log out real quick before doing anything lol
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumii17
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Bump
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on May. 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

why would a bunch of boys post ( or know how to post) a rant against cm? wouldnt they just post immature crap about boobies? LOL just sayin'

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this

LIES !!!!!

No seriously, I have no idea what you posted...but " My brother/husband/cat/ Bigfoot, hacked my account is a story as old as CM itself.

Stop.

Just don't....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2013 at 9:39 AM

lol. my dd had friends over and i forgot to log off. i had the post open about the woman pooping in her hand and flinging it. the girls were reading the replies and giggling. i was mortified.

mumii17
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Yeah it was apparently you should have see my comp

Quoting Anonymous:

why would a bunch of boys post ( or know how to post) a rant against cm? wouldnt they just post immature crap about boobies? LOL just sayin'

owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Weird
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheDoctorsWife
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
I never even saw the post
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Hahaha wish I would have seen it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumii17
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I didn't know it was common on cm but my brother admitted it. I said what I had to say. Not my problem if you don't believe me.

Quoting Anonymous:

LIES !!!!!

No seriously, I have no idea what you posted...but " My brother/husband/cat/ Bigfoot, hacked my account is a story as old as CM itself.

Stop.

Just don't....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN