Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Benefits of having 3+ boys only..?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

I already have 2 boys ages 3 and 1, and I'm pregnant with #3. I don't find out the gender for a couple of weeks. I am hoping so bad for a girl, but I don't want to be disappointed if it turns out to be yet another boy. So, for those of you who have 3+ boys instead of girls, what are the benefits? Would you change anything if it meant you would've had girls instead? For those that have girls, do you sometimes wish you had boys? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM

BUMP!

Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I have three boys.

You won't have to pay for prom dresses, makeup, hair, a wedding.

Not to mention boys love their moms more. Teenage girls are harder to handle also.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I have 3boys. I wanted one girl, it didn't happen. I love my boys. Everyone says they are easier than girls, I personally can't say if it's true not having had girls. But I wouldn't change it. My boys are very easy to please compared to my friends' daughters.
SuperPickle
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this

hand me downs LOL...... clothes, toys, bikes....

My 3rd I was told a girl at ultrasound, but surprise we got a 3rd boy! I am very thankful I held on to all my boy stuff! 

Having 3 boys is SO awesome. They all play well together and have similar interest in toys. They share rooms too....my oldest has his own room, but they much prefer to be together most of the time. 

I wouldnt trade my boys for anything. 

lalaballet
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I have three boys and a girl, four years three months between the oldest and youngest.  I am horrible but wasn't way thrilled when I found out.  Not that I don't love her!

Jessie3398
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I have 2 girls and a boy...my son likes me way more than my girls do even as he gets older lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
My MIL had 4 boys and then had a girl. She says girls are much harder than boys to raise. She is glad she only had one!
NESmith63
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
My mother in law had 4 boys. She always wanted a girl but she was happy with her boys. She always said..... With 4 boys she's bound to get at least get ONE granddaughter! Well my husband and I have 2 kids (1 boy, 1 girl) and my younger BIL has a daughter as well. So even if you never have a daughter you can always look forward to getting a granddaughter!

Plus....boys always love their mama!! Girls....not so much!
Bmama1
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I agree with this! I have 4 boys.

Quoting Amiehart62:

I have three boys.

You won't have to pay for prom dresses, makeup, hair, a wedding.

Not to mention boys love their moms more. Teenage girls are harder to handle also.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)