Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

smoking cigarettes and pregnancy

Posted by   + Show Post
How do you guys feel about pregnant women smoking cigarettes?
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Smoking cuts off oxygen travelling throughout your body, i.e. to the baby... So yeah. Not really a bright idea.
2BRBgirlz
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I quit smoking when TTC my first DD, and then again when I found about my second surprise miracle.  But I don't judge others, I understand that quitting cold turkey has it's own risks to the baby.  My Doc actually just recommended cutting back considerably, but I quit anyway.

Mainstream Momsbig smile mini
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I think it's a dick move and a horrible thing to do to your baby,  but i'm sure all the trash moms will be in  here to say that they were told to keep smoking by their doctors!

JanuaryBaby06
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM

When I see a very pregnant woman trying to bum a smoke I cringe but other then that... her body, her choice. I don't really have an opinion on it.

kaylaybaby666
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Not all moms are trash for smoking while pregnant

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's a dick move and a horrible thing to do to your baby,  but i'm sure all the trash moms will be in  here to say that they were told to keep smoking by their doctors!

Kage336
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM
It bothers me, but I've never said anything to a pregnant woman I've seen smoking. I tend to mind my own business, but I do judge.
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Every time I see this poster, I get excited to see the stupid puke shoot out of her mouth.
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes they are. All of them.

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

Quoting Anonymous:

kaylaybaby666
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
No they are not

Quoting SommelierMom:

Yes they are. All of them.

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

Quoting Anonymous:

vvinkyloafer
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
5 moms liked this
Holy shit.

Congratulations. You have surpassed 504bbymami and are now the dumbest active poster on Mom Confessions.

Quoting kaylaybaby666:

I personally dont see the harm in smoking while pregnant

Quoting Mrsmayaguy:

i would assume the majority of moms would agree this is just a reallyhorrible thing to do to your unborn child

everyone knows its horrible to do that to a fetus/baby

nicotine addiction is hard but get over it and get help for the sake of your child

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)