Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Kids these days...

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM
  • 9 Replies
My 4yr old just came up to me and said i have a big ol booty and jiggles when i walk :/ like i know i big butt, but you don't have to make me turn beat red in front of the cute neighbor boy im meeting for the first time haha im only big in the butt, the rest of me is alright
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cooperfamily
by Ashley on May. 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Lmao
tryin44
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Mine says the same thing to me, but right after says BUT YOURE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN MY LIFE, MY PRETTY LADY...lol
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Did you take him aside and explain how inappropriate that comment was?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
You made this post just to talk about how big your butt is, didn't you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Kids know how to embarass you. LOL

justahousewife
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM

My youngest had a bad habit of pointing out when someone's head was shiny (bald guys). I had to let her know they might not appreciate being told they have shiny heads. My oldest, when she was 6, very loudly and excitedly told everyone in the elevator that she was taller than the doctor (he was a very short man) she was standing next to. He laughed though. Thank goodness he was a pediatrician at the hospital when my youngest was in NICU, so he got that comment a lot. 

-Mamamia-
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:08 PM
No not really

Quoting Anonymous:

You made this post just to talk about how big your butt is, didn't you?
-Mamamia-
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Awww lol
When i was walking back into the house she immediately said sorry but she just HAD to tell me because I can't see it lol

Quoting tryin44:

Mine says the same thing to me, but right after says BUT YOURE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN MY LIFE, MY PRETTY LADY...lol
tryin44
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Lol! Well at least she knows she may have hurt your feelings.. whenever i call myself a fatass, my son says MOMMY, YOURE NOT FAT, YOURE JUST PREGNANT! IT'LL GO AWAY! HAHAHAH

Quoting -Mamamia-:

Awww lol

When i was walking back into the house she immediately said sorry but she just HAD to tell me because I can't see it lol

Quoting tryin44:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)