Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would it be too psycho if...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I peed in my brothers cologne?

I'm pregnant and the smell of it gives me a headache and makes puke and he won't stop wearing it. WAY too much of it. Instead of taking a shower he gives himself a cologne bath.

We both live at my moms house and I ask him every day not to wear it until he leaves but he does it anyway and the nasty smell sticks to everything. Including my poor dog!

Anybody else have any creative ways i can get rid of this nasty habit of his? Being nice and asking politely doesnt work. Being rude and telling him to take an effing shower doesnt work either.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Replies (121-123):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on May. 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM

No words. Did you lock your door to your room too when you were sleeping?

Quoting DarksMama:

I've had the roommates from hell back in the day. You wouldn't believe the shit they used to do to each other. It was like living in a no holds barred version of Animal House. I had to keep everything I owned in my room at all times, including toiletries, had 3 deadbolts on my bedroom door to keep them out of there, and had to have a locker in the fridge for my perishables to keep any food in the house for myself that wouldn't be tampered with. All my pantry goods were kept in my bedroom closet for security. The joys of college roomies who are more about being 'extreme' than they are about their education. Worst 6 months EVER.

Quoting Anonymous:

You must have some experience...

Quoting DarksMama:

Puke on him. Seriously. When he walks past you, stagger into him, take a HUGE breath of it, then let 'er rip all over him. He'll HAVE to shower, and maybe then he'll get a clue. Pissing in it leaves evidence. LOL Never leave proof that you were there if you're gonna do something extreme. 

DarksMama
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Absolutely. That was a prime time frame for their shenanigans. I also had a thick wooden bar jammed into the frame of my window so it couldn't be messed with. Those people were certifiable. Moving out was the highlight of my college career. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

No words. Did you lock your door to your room too when you were sleeping?

Quoting DarksMama:

I've had the roommates from hell back in the day. You wouldn't believe the shit they used to do to each other. It was like living in a no holds barred version of Animal House. I had to keep everything I owned in my room at all times, including toiletries, had 3 deadbolts on my bedroom door to keep them out of there, and had to have a locker in the fridge for my perishables to keep any food in the house for myself that wouldn't be tampered with. All my pantry goods were kept in my bedroom closet for security. The joys of college roomies who are more about being 'extreme' than they are about their education. Worst 6 months EVER.

Quoting Anonymous:

You must have some experience...

Quoting DarksMama:

Puke on him. Seriously. When he walks past you, stagger into him, take a HUGE breath of it, then let 'er rip all over him. He'll HAVE to shower, and maybe then he'll get a clue. Pissing in it leaves evidence. LOL Never leave proof that you were there if you're gonna do something extreme. 

etsmom
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:53 PM

If you have to ask, you already know the answer...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN