Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would it be too psycho if...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I peed in my brothers cologne?

I'm pregnant and the smell of it gives me a headache and makes puke and he won't stop wearing it. WAY too much of it. Instead of taking a shower he gives himself a cologne bath.

We both live at my moms house and I ask him every day not to wear it until he leaves but he does it anyway and the nasty smell sticks to everything. Including my poor dog!

Anybody else have any creative ways i can get rid of this nasty habit of his? Being nice and asking politely doesnt work. Being rude and telling him to take an effing shower doesnt work either.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Don't worry dumb ass I will pray for you. Because you are OBVIOUSLY the only one with any sort of issues. You need to learn respect, because you have no respect for others.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep, I was right.

You're awful. No sense of humor. That's a shame. At least I can laugh :)

My advice is see a doctor and get whatever crawled up your ass and died removed right away :)

XD

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I live at home because I had to leave an abusive relationship when I got pregnant and have doctors orders to not to be on my feet anymore so i had to take time off from work early...

Obviously, good for you for leaving an abusive relationship.

My mom is divorced and has a huge house and was sick of living by herself with my brother anyway. They have nothing in common and she hates his cologne too. He turns 19 today and doesn't have a job or go to school so he doesn't have anywhere else to go and she doesn't have the heart to kick him out because he's been in and out of juvie and jail his whole teenagehood and she doesn't want him to go back.

No sweetheart, has never happened to me. I'm just more adult and would NEVER think that is even remotely okay.

Or you didn't have siblings. Or god didn't love you enough to give you a sense of humor.

I have two sisters, and two brothers. So clearly you are STUPID.

Clearly you are NOT a christian if you believe God didn't love me enough. If you were a christian you would know God loves everyone equally.

This post was (well... mostly.... haha) meant to be a joke and get creative ideas of how to get my brother to stop taking baths in chemicals.

Maybe be mature and speak to him like ADULTS, and get something settled. Instead of coming on here for attention. Poor you, really.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree, she is pregnant and should be taking care of herself. She needs to move out on her own. Not bitch about her living at home, and her brothers smell!

Quoting cat405:

Why are you such an ass all the fucking time? Sorry op doesn't shit glitter like you apparently do. You have the worst attitude of any of these crazy women.

Quoting Amybelle:

get your own place

JNLmomme09
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Op whatever your reasons you don't have to explain them. Perfume is the worst. I would do what the other ladies suggested.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Okay thanks thats great!! While you're at it remind him that he forgot your sense of humor and that the rest of the world would appreciate it if he could get that to you soon <3

And I'm pretty sure the one with respect issues here is my brother who insists on bathing himself in chemicals while I'm pregnant and sick.

DUHH.

Have a nice day hater b :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't worry dumb ass I will pray for you. Because you are OBVIOUSLY the only one with any sort of issues. You need to learn respect, because you have no respect for others.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep, I was right.

You're awful. No sense of humor. That's a shame. At least I can laugh :)

My advice is see a doctor and get whatever crawled up your ass and died removed right away :)

XD

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I live at home because I had to leave an abusive relationship when I got pregnant and have doctors orders to not to be on my feet anymore so i had to take time off from work early...

Obviously, good for you for leaving an abusive relationship.

My mom is divorced and has a huge house and was sick of living by herself with my brother anyway. They have nothing in common and she hates his cologne too. He turns 19 today and doesn't have a job or go to school so he doesn't have anywhere else to go and she doesn't have the heart to kick him out because he's been in and out of juvie and jail his whole teenagehood and she doesn't want him to go back.

No sweetheart, has never happened to me. I'm just more adult and would NEVER think that is even remotely okay.

Or you didn't have siblings. Or god didn't love you enough to give you a sense of humor.

I have two sisters, and two brothers. So clearly you are STUPID.

Clearly you are NOT a christian if you believe God didn't love me enough. If you were a christian you would know God loves everyone equally.

This post was (well... mostly.... haha) meant to be a joke and get creative ideas of how to get my brother to stop taking baths in chemicals.

Maybe be mature and speak to him like ADULTS, and get something settled. Instead of coming on here for attention. Poor you, really.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree, she is pregnant and should be taking care of herself. She needs to move out on her own. Not bitch about her living at home, and her brothers smell!

Quoting cat405:

Why are you such an ass all the fucking time? Sorry op doesn't shit glitter like you apparently do. You have the worst attitude of any of these crazy women.

Quoting Amybelle:

get your own place

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Would it be psychotic and disgusting and wrong? Yes.

You should probably do it anyway and take a video when you tell him what he's wearing next time he puts it on and throw it on Youtube. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Destroying property isn't winning. Males that person the biggest loser.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not her "right" to urinate on it either but it's sibling rivalry, someone is gonna lose, might as well be the inconsiderate brother.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not her right to. Not her property.

Quoting Talienas:

Why not throw it out? Seems easy enough.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Be an adult and move out.

He shouldn't have to stop wearing his cologne because it bothers you. Likely he is wearing more of it to piss you off, you sound like a controlling psycho bitch. 

cat405
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:27 PM
You don't know her situation.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cat405:

Quoting Amybelle:

get your own place

cat405
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:28 PM
You don't know her situation. But go ahead and pass judgment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Be an adult and move out.

He shouldn't have to stop wearing his cologne because it bothers you. Likely he is wearing more of it to piss you off, you sound like a controlling psycho bitch. 

cat405
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Nah, I'm a bitch... But you are just a straight up walking, talking sphincter.

Quoting Amybelle:

Y-O-U are the ASS.

Quoting cat405:

Quoting Amybelle:

get your own place

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Throw it away? Why go through the trouble of peeing in it? So then he can smell like your pee? Yah, crazy, don't go crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)