Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would it be too psycho if...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I peed in my brothers cologne?

I'm pregnant and the smell of it gives me a headache and makes puke and he won't stop wearing it. WAY too much of it. Instead of taking a shower he gives himself a cologne bath.

We both live at my moms house and I ask him every day not to wear it until he leaves but he does it anyway and the nasty smell sticks to everything. Including my poor dog!

Anybody else have any creative ways i can get rid of this nasty habit of his? Being nice and asking politely doesnt work. Being rude and telling him to take an effing shower doesnt work either.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Replies (41-50):
paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Fill it with water that way its diluted
blue_elephant
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Do it!!!!!!

Do it!!!!!!!
Do it!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I read her situation and since beggars can't be choosers she needs to grow up and not worry about cologne, she obviously has bigger issues to handle. 

Everyone passes judgment, it's rather insane so many say "don't pass judgment" because I am sure you're guilty of doing it from time to time. 

Quoting cat405:

You don't know her situation. But go ahead and pass judgment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Be an adult and move out.

He shouldn't have to stop wearing his cologne because it bothers you. Likely he is wearing more of it to piss you off, you sound like a controlling psycho bitch. 

momsince04
by on May. 2, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Water and food coloring (if it's a certain color). Pee is too much. And really gross.

fairyjester
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM

you are scary psycho just to think it

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM

when I was pregnant with my first we had to live with my parents for a few months...my 16 year old brother peed on the toilet seat daily, I would scream, cry and threaten, I didnt even care if he left the seat UP, just so long as it wasnt peed on... I finally cleaned the seat with his pillow, he never did it again 

rphardwick
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Go buy some of the artificial deer pee from bass pro and pour  in there. He'll only wear it 1 or 2 more times and throw it out haha

smurfbitebug
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I would dump it, if it were me. Your brother doesn't get violent when he is angry does he? If not... dump that shit. He is your brother. Not your husband. Not a roommate. There is a pecking order established here. Get rid of it.
smurfbitebug
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Ooooo never mind my earlier reply this is a great idea.

Quoting rphardwick:

Go buy some of the artificial deer pee from bass pro and pour  in there. He'll only wear it 1 or 2 more times and throw it out haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured