Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You women! bash me if you dare!

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 35 Replies
7 moms liked this

I know this is a contraversial forum, but c'mon. Everyone says they are so against bullying, but when one person says something that you don't believe in you bash them, tear them down, and call them names just like a school yard bully. Everybody has their own opinions, some ppl agree, some disagree. Does that make you any better than them if you believe differently? Im not for or against lesbians or gays. As long as what you do with your own life does not effect me, I don't care either way. If you want to dress your son in a rainbow shirt with high heels, i don't care. But don't go bashing me when i say i won't do the same with my kid. These are my kids and this is my life, just as that is yours. But you have no place to say how my child will turn out. You have no place to say if my kid will be couragious or a coward. You do not know what goes on in my life on a daily basis, and you have no room to judge me!

by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Bad day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wumbo
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Bully for you.
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Cmgmqmmom
by Sass Queen on May. 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Let's stop using the word bully to describe any time someone disagrees with you or says something you consider mean. That way, when someone is ACTUALLY being bullied, we aren't lessening the meaning of the word.

If your self-esteem is so deeply affected by a group of women on the internet, then you have bigger issues.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

awww. I think this is the first time a post of mine spawned  a spin off! *sniff*

SageAdvice
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this

You're new right?

yawns*

Sweetie1216
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Can I bash that man next to you?

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:15 PM

So differing opinions= bullying, gotcha.

MommyT642
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:16 PM

some heifer just attacked me because i replied on a post that it was ok for my daughter to play with monster trucks, but i don't believe it is ok for a my son to play with barbies. These are my kids, this is my opinion, i don't give a shit what you want to do with yours, but don't attack me over my opionion! Then she had the nerve to say that my children will be cowards and bow to bullies because I taught them that girl toys were only for girls and anyone can play with boy toys.

Quoting LAXmom21:

Bad day?

MommyT642
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

That's my husband. lol yea, he's hott

Quoting Sweetie1216:

Can I bash that man next to you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)