Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A crying, naked 2 year old was trying to cross a busy street.

Posted by   + Show Post

My coworker was walking back to work after lunch. She found a naked two year old trying to cross the street and she was sobbing. She took her hand and asked where her mommy was. Then other cars stopped and one was my coworker's boyfriend. Since she had to come back to work she left. The other people called the police and her boyfriend stayed as well. The police apparently knocked and knocked, then kicked down the door. They apparently now put yellow tape around the home. It's totally weird and scary. Her boyfriend called to tell her this. The home is a nice middle class home to. Kept up and cute. Not some ghetto home where you might expect neglect. We're thinking maybe they found a body. Crazy.

UPDATE: They found a woman, presumably the mom, dead. It was an apparent suicide overdose. There were pills everywhere and a paper. Which one can guess is a note. The little girl's grandma came and took over for her. The say it had been at least 24 hours. We're all very sad for the little girl. She must have been so scared and hungry and just in need of everything. ;( </3 My heart breaks for everyone involved.

by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
TattedReader
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:33 PM
horrible
DevonD83
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM

scary for sure, hope the child is ok 

jaytee
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Aww, poor baby girl :-(
BowDown
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Oh wow! Please keep us updated.
VintageWife
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Holy crap!

PeaceLoveAndTea
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

That breaks my heart. I just want to give her a hug and a toy or something to make her feel a little better. Hope she's okay. Post an update when you find out more!

Razor_Leaf

Oh my gosh..how horrible.  please keep us updated if you can.  Our family will be praying for the little one and her family:/

JustaGirl13

oh please update if you find out anything. That poor baby. I can't imagine what she is feeling right now.

kris0921
I hope the baby is ok! Thats scary, and I hope there is a very good reason as to why that child was in yhat situation!
Maevelyn
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Holy crap. I don't know if I could have left poor baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN