Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think DH is cheating again...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
It is just a sick feeling in my gut. Some thing that do not seem to add up. They way his best friend looks at me, etc. He is too smart to get caught through Facebook this time. How did you find out you DH/SO cheated. I just have this sick feeling again. He says it is my anxiety because I do have an anxiety disorder, but I was right last time, and he is acting the same way.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:11 PM
3 moms liked this

your first mistake...giving him the chance to cheat AGAIN

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Cheating again? Wow..first time you're a victim after you're a volunteer. .change the situation or stfu..smdh
And don't you realize a relationship takes 2 people..so if something is driving him to cheat, take a long look at your relationship...its rarely just one sided.m
wumbo
by on May. 2, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Girl please. He can talk to her instead of fuckin someone else. Next excuse!

Quoting Anonymous:

Cheating again? Wow..first time you're a victim after you're a volunteer. .change the situation or stfu..smdh

And don't you realize a relationship takes 2 people..so if something is driving him to cheat, take a long look at your relationship...its rarely just one sided.m

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, because nobody ever deserves second chances. I cannot believe how rude some of you are. There are plenty of women who weigh the pros and cons and decide for one reason or another that their relationship is worth saving. They go to counseling and try to work out the problems on both ends. I think just leaving a marriage because one person messed up and not even attempting to fix it is maybe the harder thing to do, and can be the right and mature thing to do if there is still love there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:31 PM
So why not TALK to him instead of posting that he's cheating (you think) AGAIN ..sounds like you've given chances to him in the past, but he has such LITTLE RESPECT for you and your marriage to keep his cock out of another's pussy....you want to wallow in your infidelity and make yourself a martyr fine, but YOU are just as responsible as he is since YOU are allowing this behavior..so change it, or live a miserable, untrusting,disrespectful marriage...plain and simple...
If this was HIS FIRST TIME you suspected fine, all deserve a second chance, but multiple chances...no..you enjoy the drama and controversy or you'd be gone....

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, because nobody ever deserves second chances. I cannot believe how rude some of you are. There are plenty of women who weigh the pros and cons and decide for one reason or another that their relationship is worth saving. They go to counseling and try to work out the problems on both ends. I think just leaving a marriage because one person messed up and not even attempting to fix it is maybe the harder thing to do, and can be the right and mature thing to do if there is still love there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Your right op but if he is doing it again you might want to rethink things you deserve to be happy gl

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

A relationship takes two, selfless people, wiling to put in to the marriage. If one of those people are selfish, that's all it needs to crumble. ONE selfish person. No, cheating is usually a product of an ALREADY selfish INDIVIDUAL who shouldn't be married if he isn't ready to commit. I would say it's RARELY any fault of the spouse. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I've been married for 21 years and we've never crossed that line. Why would you stay with a man that has cheated on you? Put you 2nd on his list of priorities and broke the trust that is supposed to be the foundation  for marriage. I'm sorry you're dealing with this but if you can't trust him you shouldn't be with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Yes a relationship takes 2 people, and BOTH people are responsible for the infidelity.. rarely is it just a single person..but all to often the person being cheated on feels like the victim and refuses to accept the responsibility of the infidelity... making them BOTH selfish asses..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

A relationship takes two, selfless people, wiling to put in to the marriage. If one of those people are selfish, that's all it needs to crumble. ONE selfish person. No, cheating is usually a product of an ALREADY selfish INDIVIDUAL who shouldn't be married if he isn't ready to commit. I would say it's RARELY any fault of the spouse. 

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Confront him.  If he's doing it again; maybe you shouldn't give him another chance. Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)