Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really? You are going to yell at my kid! F-u

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
God how I hate my exs girlfriend. I take my exs son to school for him. Well I guess that was an open invite to take her dd as well. Ok no problem whatever I have to go anyways to take my dd to school. I also pick all 3 kids up because well I drive and she does not. She never offers to walk the 6 blocks to pick them up. Why? Because she has a 4 month old and a 2 year old. Mind you I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I take them everyday in the morning and afternoon to the school. Anyway she comes and sits at my house waiting for the kids, I was running late getting home exs ds needed something signed at school and I'm on his paper work to do that. I get home and my 3rd grade dd asked if she could get a snack. She knows its fine but she still will ask. My 3 year old wanted to stay outside to play but wanted her shoes off. I'm fine with that, it's nice out. I hand my exs ds his change of clothes, and she first freaks out cause I'm handing him shorts. Tells me "it's to cold for shorts" ugh no it's freaking 70+ out here shorts are fine. She then looked at my 3yr old dd and yelled at her for taking her shoes off and running around in shorts. Ugh hello I pulled her clothes out I know what she has on, I helped dd take her shoes off. Don't yell at my kid while your 2 year old son is running off down the driveway to the busy street. I also had to ask her about a paper ex ds needed to return to the school for next year. And she tells at him for not turning it in. He is in kinder, he looses shit. She said she handed the paper to him and doesn't know what happened to it. Ugh you should have stuck the fucking thing back in the folder for his teacher and put it in his bag. I told her to walk her ass home she wasn't welcome to sit here and wait for ex but I was keeping his ds here since she can't even handle her own kids. Ex will pick him up after work and this poor kid has 2 weeks of undone homework in his bag. I asked why and I get a " I don't have time for his shit" I have a baby to take care of, a 2yr old to deal with and help my dd with her work.
He is now sitting at my table with my dd getting it done, while eating a snack. She left with her kids, I think tonight when ex picks up his ds I will let him know for now on she has to take her kid to school and he can still drop his ds off in the am and pick him up after work.

Btw they live a block away and when I have my windows open I can hear her screaming at the little ones during the day. Ex and I have 3 kids together all teens and they live here because none of them like her.

Because I was asked to add this to the post: Yes, him and I were together for 8 years. We separated on good terms and remained friends. It was best for our children.
He married had his son and his wife (now ex) decided she didn't want to be a mom after 2 years. This new chick well she is fucking crazy and poked holes in the condoms to trap him. He doesn't just walk away from his kids. He is dealing with her because she threatened to take the baby and run. He is working on getting custody worked out.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Outside with no shoes is gross, but not her place to say anything...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 7:12 PM
7 moms liked this
I don't have pets my yard is fenced off and she was in the grass. I walk around in the grass without shoes too. Some of us like the feel of grass on bare feet.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Wow... just well wow...
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Yeah, pinworms & stuff...

Your prerogative though

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't have pets my yard is fenced off and she was in the grass. I walk around in the grass without shoes too. Some of us like the feel of grass on bare feet.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
It's not gross. But yea OP she sounds like a bitch. A lazy one that makes a lot of excuses and doesn't like responsibility.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Why do you do so much for your ex? Its not even your kid.

But I agree with you. She needs to find her own way for her kids to get to school. She had you, but it seems like she took advantage of it. Now she's gotta find someone else
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 7:21 PM
3 moms liked this
I feel bad for the boy. His mom is MIA, dad has had him since mom left with no help other than my help. Ex got with this chick a year ago, moved her in and had a baby. She treats ex ds like crap. Always yelling at him, if he asks for something he is yelled at. At least in my home there is no yelling, no screaming. It's pretty quiet for having 6 kids in it all the time. The boy always looks sad when he has to go home. When school is out for the summer I'm going to let my ex know his ds can come here and hangout with his sisters durning the day. I don't mind having him here. He is well mannered, and loves to play with the kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Exs wife up and left when his son was 2. He needed help and because that is my oldest dds little brother I jumped in to help.

Quoting Anonymous:

But I agree with you. She needs to find her own way for her kids to get to school. She had you, but it seems like she took advantage of it. Now she's gotta find someone else
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Well my oldest dd just came back home from over there. She went to get her brothers uniform for tomorrow. Said the gf was laying in bed, baby was screaming and red, 2 year old was into shit and her dd was in front of the tv with a bag of chips. She took pics to show her dad when he gets here to pick up his ds.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not gross. But yea OP she sounds like a bitch. A lazy one that makes a lot of excuses and doesn't like responsibility.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 2, 2013 at 7:29 PM
You're really kind! I hope he's able to stay with you during the summer time too. You're an awesome mommy figure for him

Quoting Anonymous:

Exs wife up and left when his son was 2. He needed help and because that is my oldest dds little brother I jumped in to help.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)