Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Prolifers are the NASTY ones not the prochoicers.

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 277 Replies
20 moms liked this

You call us murderers, say we don't deserve our children, tell us to drag our kids asses to child protection and give them up, tell us we belong in jail, and yet somehow you think WE are the nasty ones?! REALLY?!

by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 2, 2013 at 9:06 PM
3 moms liked this

alot of the ones on here i agree  ive heard them say they dont care anything about the mother even if she dies as long as she doesnt have an abortion 

RainbowBrite111
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:06 PM

tsk tsk

jojo_star
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:07 PM
There are mean and nasty people on both sides, but in my personal experience, anti-choicers take it to extremes. I've had an abortion, I've had first hand experience being on the receiving end of anti-choicers vicious treatment in person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM
3 moms liked this
Both parties can get pretty nasty. In one post I've seen pro livers get nasty as shit then in another I see pro choices being a bunch of bitches.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM
5 moms liked this

You making this post, just to call Pro-lifers NASTY, isn't any better.

FAIL!

RainbowBrite111
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Yeah lets not forget the ones who are like if its an ectopic pregnancy or you could die, just keep going God will save you and if not your kids you already have dont need you, your husband can handle it. At least your not a MURDERER. Uh-hu.

Quoting Anonymous:

alot of the ones on here i agree  ive heard them say they dont care anything about the mother even if she dies as long as she doesnt have an abortion 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Pro-lifers are usually the attackers, causing pro-choicers to be defensive. That's the way it goes.

RainbowBrite111
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this

truth hurts huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

You making this post, just to call Pro-lifers NASTY, isn't any better.

FAIL!

paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm pro life.. but ultimately I don't have any say in what anyone else does to their body.
munky.wench
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM
12 moms liked this
Both sides can be nasty at times, but I've never seem pro-choice drag small children out to a protest and hand them signs with pictures of dead babies......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)