Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Brag Post !

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Sometimes I see posts of moms bragging about their kids, and its great to read those posts.. Ive got my own brag post about my dd 13 yrs old...

Today in the mail we received this certificate  ( I blocked out her name).

Inside the envelope was a letter congratulating her for receiving High Honors 3 consecutive quarters, ( obviously 4th quarter not done yet,lol)  The certificate is to recognize students who have shown outstanding educational growth, improvement, commitment and academic success in the classroom.

Then there was a letter from President Obama, Congratulating her on her success.( yes I know its a form letter.)

The school is having a special breakfast June 7, for those few students who have achieved this academic excellence. .. 

by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
delilahsmom1177
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:21 PM

AWESOME momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I remember when DD got her perfect attendance award. It is STILL on my fridge and this was in November lol.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

FL2AK
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations to your daughter! I love these kind of posts and this is very brag worthy!
starlight91
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Thanks, her certificate has been up on the freezer door since i opened the envelope...

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

AWESOME momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I remember when DD got her perfect attendance award. It is STILL on my fridge and this was in November lol.

delilahsmom1177
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

It's awesome when our kids do amazing things. Nothing can beat that feeling of pride.

Quoting starlight91:

Thanks, her certificate has been up on the freezer door since i opened the envelope...

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

starlight91
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM

teacher

MommyDearest555
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Great job, congrats to her and you. Love seeing successful kiddos! 

starlight91
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you

Quoting MommyDearest555:

Great job, congrats to her and you. Love seeing successful kiddos! 

starlight91
by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:24 AM

teacher

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN