Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession. (everyone thinks its amazing for some reason!)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 152 Replies
4 moms liked this

I havent held hands, cuddled, kissed, felt up, or had sex with anyone since my ex and I broke up 6 months ago.

1. Why are so many people shocked by this?!

2. Am I supposed to be out hooking up with random guys? Is that truely how you 'get over' someone?

3. Doesn't anyone  have self respect anymore?

I am seriously at an awe at how many responses I get about this. People say that I am 'stuck' in the past. Well maybe. I was with him for many years and had a child with him. I loved this man with EVERYTHING I had.

Why would I pursue another relationship with someone when I am not 100% over my ex? How is that fair to another man?

Am I the only one that thinks this way anymore..?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angevil53
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Why do you talk to so many about your personal life?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Because there are my friends & family. Why wouldn't I? People hound me to 'move on' with my life. I didn't know that was based on whether or not I have sexual relations with someone or not.

Quoting angevil53:

LogansMommy0328
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Do what makes you happy, who cares about what every one else thinks its your life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angevil53
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:21 PM
So tell them to mind their own business??? They don't need to know what's happening in your pants.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are my friends & family. Why wouldn't I? People hound me to 'move on' with my life. I didn't know that was based on whether or not I have sexual relations with someone or not.

Quoting angevil53:

Rylansmom2011

Ohh I can beat that!!! Its been over 2 years since I was last with a guy. Ive been busy, I dont get out much. Im going out for the first time tomorrow in 2 years. Ive been out two other times to a tiny hole in the wall bar with a friend and this place was yucky, it was "ok, Ive had my beer, Im going home" lol I loved my sons father, Im still angry with him but I forgive him. We have no contact so its all about me and my son. But I have 2 years under my belt with no kind of anything with a male lol

kels1023
1 mom liked this
Seems pretty normal to me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom has been widowed for 22 years... She said the last person she's been with has been my dad... She's old school...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2013 at 11:21 PM
I know. & I am. Im just surprisd that a lot of my friends & family think this way.
Quoting LogansMommy0328:

Do what makes you happy, who cares about what every one else thinks its your life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 2, 2013 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
6 months isn't that long.
Aamy
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:22 PM
That's not shocking at all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN