Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 9 year old nearly pooped his pants! Im ready to slap someone!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

I swear my husband shortest poop session was 25 minutes! He goes in there with is laptop, a drink, a book or magazine and the phone! Its ridiculous, even if he having a private massage party (you know what I mean) get it done, dont hog the bathroom for upwards to 45 minutes, my son nearly pooped his pants today. Its ridiculous! How long does your DH sit on the toilet?

I should say that my son has weak legs, they arent growing correctly and he has scoliosis, and is being tested for Marfans. It is very very hard to for him to climb stairs, Ive asked my husband to please use the upstairs bathroom for his extended stays in the bathroom, but he wont, Im ready to lock the downstairs toilet door and tell him to go upstairs, its unfair to ask our son to do something he cant to go poo or pee!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 2:54 AM

BUMP!

thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on May. 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM
He can spend over an hour.

HoWever i refuse to ever live anywhere with less than two toilets.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 2:59 AM

I have 2 toliets, but one of them is upstairs, my son legs are growing right (he is being tested for Marfans) and he cant climb steps very well, it takes him alot of struggling and it takes him awhile to get up there, Ive asked my husband several times to please use the upstairs bathroom, but he wont, he is such an ass!

Quoting thefiregoddess:

He can spend over an hour.

HoWever i refuse to ever live anywhere with less than two toilets.

Kitsun
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:01 AM
He'll sit in there for over an hour. Ds1 peed himself this morning bcuz he didn't get up quick enough
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
handy0318
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:03 AM

I know I would refuse to tell a grown man how long he can take to poop...mainly because I would be ticked if anyone ever tried to put a time limit on me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 3:06 AM

I dont care how long he poops really, just wish he would go upstairs, our cant climb the stairs, so it would be easier for him to use that one ya know! I dont care if he sits on that toliet for 8 hours!

Quoting handy0318:

I know I would refuse to tell a grown man how long he can take to poop...mainly because I would be ticked if anyone ever tried to put a time limit on me. 

handy0318
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Well, yeah... if you have a second toilet upstairs and your ds can't go upstairs then yeah, dad...do the dirty up there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont care how long he poops really, just wish he would go upstairs, our cant climb the stairs, so it would be easier for him to use that one ya know! I dont care if he sits on that toliet for 8 hours!

Quoting handy0318:

Ayshren
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:08 AM

That would piss me off too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2013 at 3:09 AM
2 moms liked this

I would scream fire!!! fire!!! Start banging on the door. Make him run out. Then if your dh gets mad tell him he should have used the upstairs bathroom like you told him to and he should be considerate of his son. Or if you don't like that solution if your son does poop his pants give those underwear and pant to your husband to clean. Next time he should be considerate.

averysmommom
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 3:10 AM

If my hubby needs to crap in public I may as well take a nap cuz he will be there for a while. Hope things work out for your son! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured