Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

EDIT 2: Lady please move your a** to the back lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 244 Replies
1 mom liked this
My confession is that I LOVE ZUMBA but I don't understand why there is a woman who only comes into the class to half ass the workout and stands in the very front just to look at herself in the mirror. She only goes to check herself out. People are there to get a good workout in and this narcissistic lady is taking up space. Move your a** to the back or just leave!
I feel better rant over :)

EDIT: for the slow people here IDGAF if she half asses the workout she's cheating herself who cares it's the coming into the class just to stand in the front and check herself out. If you come in and try that's GREAT I don't know what you're capable of if you have a condition or health problems that you can't do it fully THAT'S NOT THE POINT
ETA: if the INSTRUCTOR has mentioned to me that she even notices that she's comes into the class to check herself out how am I judging? C'mon now ppl
EDIT 2: I guess we need to cure stupid as well. I'm not going to respond to people who aren't reading and comprehending. She's half assing the steps because she's too busy checking herself out that's it. I'm not going to sit here and be attacked for this it's stupid and the ppl who don't get don't get and the ones that do THANK YOU :)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Bump
justpeachy71904
by peachy on May. 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM

i wish i wasnt so shy i would go

weddingcountdown.com

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on May. 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Get there earlier or suck it up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM
You should go! If you lived by me I would take you with me! Normally I would just do the DVD at home but being in the class is sooo much fun I can see why Richard Simmons is so famous it's very exciting AND you're working out :)

Quoting justpeachy71904:

frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:03 AM
I'm ordering the dvds so I can workout from home. I hate working out around alot of people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Lol I'm always on time and in the front

Quoting Dzyre1115:

mkingsley
by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM
I would so fail at Zumba lol
justpeachy71904
by peachy on May. 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM

yea i have a bunch of co-workers who go. but i never go with them... ugh it makes my stomach hurt!

Quoting Anonymous:

You should go! If you lived by me I would take you with me! Normally I would just do the DVD at home but being in the class is sooo much fun I can see why Richard Simmons is so famous it's very exciting AND you're working out :)

Quoting justpeachy71904:

weddingcountdown.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I love the DVDs and was hesitant to go to an actual class but I LOVE IT now! I go everyday

Quoting frzmamaof4:

I'm ordering the dvds so I can workout from home. I hate working out around alot of people.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on May. 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM

So you're bored and couldn't think of a better post topic?

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I'm always on time and in the front

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN