Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate you I wish you would burn to the ground!!!

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
  • 48 Replies

So I think mattress is trying to kill me. I have aches in my upper middle back plus pains on my back ribs. I dunno if its a combo of aging or that mattress just really sucks. We bought it seven years ago....

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM

anyone else have hateful mattresses?

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on May. 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM

My old one was decades old.  Finally replaced that sucker.  Get a new mattress, I bet there will be Memorial Day sales coming up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I'm two weeks from my due date, everything hurts my back.

ladysamanda
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Ugh. Same here. Only had it for five. We so need a new one. I told hubs that I would get it with him if he bought me a new bed. Guess what I am getting for mommy's day?
Yay!! But now I have to have sex...ugh :'(
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM

We did then I got a temperpedic. You could put a sheet of plywood under your mattress. It will firm it up. See if it helps.

QuirkyMom26
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I can feel my springs digging into my back. Sometimes, I think that I will wake up one morning/night and a spring will be sticking through my chest. 

Pretty morbidly fucked up. o_O

wkukid
by Beach Bum on May. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I bought mine three months ago and it's killing me. Bastards going back where it came from.

thetrollcat
by Meow on May. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM

LOL I feel your pain. (about the sex comment) Hubbys back is killing him too so we both have to just get a new mattress. I do think we are going to go with the one that allows you to adjust the different side/levels because he had back surgery and I have different needs than him... Costly but I hope they are worth it.

Quoting ladysamanda:

Ugh. Same here. Only had it for five. We so need a new one. I told hubs that I would get it with him if he bought me a new bed. Guess what I am getting for mommy's day?
Yay!! But now I have to have sex...ugh :'(

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Yes! Mine is 4 years old and is a piece of shit. We paid $1,800 which I thought was plenty to get a decent mattress. I want to find the bastard who sold it to us and beat him with it lol.
TheDoctorsWife
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM

It's aging.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN