Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mom did WHAT?!?!?! ETA..

Posted by   + Show Post

Next Sunday is Mother's Day...

Let's see how beautiful our own mom's are by sharing pictures of them.. 

Here's my mom holding me when I was a baby...

My mom holding my oldest the day she became a grandma for the first time (twice in one day, because my nephew was born across the hallway at the same hospital)... they are now 5 years old. 

And this is my mom while we were trick or treating together last halloween.. she's pushing my youngest around who is now 2.

So let's see those beautiful mommies of ours :)  

ETA:   It doesn't have to be your biological mother either.. any woman who has been like a mother to you, feel free to post pictures or stories of how awesome they are!!!

by on May. 3, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Replies (161-167):
Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on May. 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Me and my mom in 2003...

lunabella79
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My amazing mom holding ds#2 when he was born (she was in the delivery room). One of the happiest moments of her life!
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

And here she is with my 3 boys :) They love their Abuela!
Cdaly12491
by on May. 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

That's too bad. I wouldn''t mind only having one place to go though lol. Both my parents and my husband's parents are divorced so we have 4 Christmases we go to. My mom's family does ours about a week or two before Christmas. His dad's and my dad's families do it Christmas Eve. His step-mom's family invites us to theirs Christmas Eve too and we usually pop in for an hour or so. His mom's bday is Christmas day so we go to her house after doing presents at home with just ourselves. It's a lot of driving. Lol. 

Quoting jessi2girls:

I could image lol. I miss having larger holiday get togethers!  After my grandparents died all of my aunts and uncles ended up not speaking with each other.. on both sides of the family.. so the holidays at our house are pretty small.. Christmas Day this year it was only me, my two kids, my mom and dad, my one uncle, and my kids' nana.   We celebrated with my nephew on Christmas eve and went to visit their father's dad for a bit to celebrate with him. 

My brother lives about 2000 miles away so he couldn't make christmas this year. 

Quoting Cdaly12491:

It's nice but holidays can be expensive and crazy lol.

Quoting jessi2girls:

wow!! lol. That's a lot of family! ALthough I bet it's very nice to have a large family!!!

my family is very small..it was only my brother and I growing up from my parents.. and now they have three grandchildren total.. one from my brother and my two girls 

Quoting Cdaly12491:

She had 9. 

She had 8 with her first husband and then me with my dad. I believe my oldest brother is 28 years older than me.

Quoting jessi2girls:

lol.. well grandma with the new babies lol. grandma all over again if you will :) lol. That's a LOT of grandbabies and great grandbabies!!!!! WOW!!

How many children did she have? 

Quoting Cdaly12491:

Lol. :)

DD1 was her grandbaby number 24.

DD2 was grandbaby number 26.

And that's besides the great grandbabies :) Lol.

It was just funny to me to see "new" grandma. 

Quoting jessi2girls:

I love all the new grandma pictures :)

Quoting Cdaly12491:

My mom with DD2.

And DD1.

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on May. 4, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I had a wonderful grandmother, unfortunately she died when I was 30!

Quoting jessi2girls:

:( I'm sorry :( Do you have a person who was like a mother to you that you would prefer to post? 

Quoting wooly:

My mother wasn't around when I had my kids. So no pics! I would probably have burned any if I had them anyway!

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:18 PM

That stinks.. My grandma was awesome, but passed away at 57years old when I was 13 :/

Quoting wooly:

I had a wonderful grandmother, unfortunately she died when I was 30!

Quoting jessi2girls:

:( I'm sorry :( Do you have a person who was like a mother to you that you would prefer to post? 

Quoting wooly:

My mother wasn't around when I had my kids. So no pics! I would probably have burned any if I had them anyway!

loving_my2boys
by on May. 4, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My mama... <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN