Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she went back to him, im not going to feel sorry for her again!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

my ex husband is a cheater, abuser, has no respect for women or anyone else for that matter (not to mention a drug addict)  and will only do something if it benefits him. also he has never worked a day in his life and has used his looks and anything else to get what ever he wants. the list goes on and on so to say that he is a sorry excuse for a person would not even come close to describing who he is.  when the woman that he cheated on me with contacted me wanting help to get away from him and needing a friend i reached out... i mean what else was i to do? I'm not a horrible person, sure i warned her about him and how he would treat her if she stayed. but i still felt bad that she had to learn that on her own.

we spoke for a few months, she was having a hard time after the divorce but i was always there when she needed me. she even started a new relationship and even though it didn't go well i was still there for her. and then out of the blue she wrote our ex's name on her Facebook page and almost over night stopped talking to me. i tried to contact her, but she didn't answer. a few weeks went by and still nothing, i was worried about her and contacted her mother but was told she was fine so life went on. i figured that she was maybe going through something and just needed time, i had my own busy life to see to.

then last week i was talking to a friend who also knows her and she told me that she had gone back to the same man that had abused her. she had also stopped talking to this friend after telling her that she was perfectly happy and that she wanted to be left alone. i have heard the line that she was perfectly happy before, only to be driving out in the middle of the night to pick her up at a bus station after she's be abused.

she divorced him and was starting to slowly get her life back, i know that it isn't easy and that sometimes there is no getting your life back. but at the same time i just can not understand why she would go back, after a year of coming so far she would decide to go back and marry him all over again!? the only thing that i can think is that my ex MIL who is to leave a large amount of money to her only son when she dies and from what i have heard that anytime now. i know this sounds horrible but if she went back to this guy so she can get in on the money then i am not going to feel sorry for her the next time i get a call needing my help.

i know that it is only going to be a matter of time before she realizes that being with him is a mistake ( you would think she would know that by now) and to tell you the truth really don't want to hear about it. having to live through it myself was bad enough, i tried to help her get her life back. i just want to live the life i have now.

does this make me a bad person????

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Lyzz3
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 7:39 PM
No you are not a bad person
cherib82
by Post Killer on May. 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM
No. It's on her for how her life turns out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured