Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Banquet time!! ETA update and more pics

Time for my husbands honor guard banquet!

I posted last night and everyone was hating on my dress saying it was so slutty. Well I got complimented by officers wives as soon as I walked in the building. And they said they loved my shoes and wanted to know where I got them! Lol (I made them )

I did add something under my dress just to make it a little longer so now it comes to my knees since so many of you thought I would be an embarrassment to my husband if I wore it how it was.

Anyways, I've seen everything so far from floor length to mid thigh dresses. I think I got a great classy and sexy look with mine. Most dresses are about knee length or a little shorter.

And what do y'all think of my hair?? I wanted to do a full updo but my dh loves my long curls so I compromised!! Lol more pics to come.

More pics from the night!

My hubby won the quarterly award!

He got a medal, a coin, a inscribed glass and 2 plaques! Soooo proud of him!

Created using Photo Editor-

It's so funny that I got nothing but compliments all night. As soon as I walked in, 2 officer's wives told me how nice I looked and wanted to know where I got my shoes. Lol. Later, the GENERAL's wife came over and introduced her self to me JUST to tell me she loved my dress. My husband had several people compliment him on me and I had tons of other people tell me nothing but positive comments. I was told I looked "stunning" as well as "eloquent" in conversation. It just goes to show there are a bunch of hateful women here on cm who try to bring me down every chance they get. This proved that so much.

Again, this was NOT a formal event, it even specified on the invitation "no long gowns". So all you saying how terribly innapropriate I looked we're WRONG.

Trust me, there was a couple women who were dressed skanky and everyone was looking at them in a bad way and I was dressed NOTHING like them. One chick had on a tube dress that barely covered her ass and showed her cleavage including her trashy chest tattoo and tattoos on her back and arms.

I was the picture of class and behaved exactly as I should. I stood by my husband's side as he was given award after award. I couldn't be more proud and neither could he.

He won the quarterly award btw and his commander told him he hopes to see him win the year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Replies (581-590):
danijean
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Said no one ever

Quoting bcauseimthemom:

JENNA!!!!

Your hair looks beautiful, love the make up... the dress is banging on that body of yours and the shoes, oh... the shoes... If I could walk, let alone walk in any type of heel I would be bugging you to make me a pair,  I have to get a pair of cute black flats for my vow renewal in November.

ANYHOW.... apparently, English is a second or third language for many here on CM.  Her back surgery was done by LASER, not an OPEN procedure.  Since my auto accident in 2007 I have had 46, going on number 47 OPEN procedures related to the orthopedic traumas I sustained in that accident.  During this time, I have also had a few LASER procedures and was able to function a lot quicker than if I had been cut.  Jenna is an able bodied woman, she was up and around quickly because there was no trauma suffered during her procedure.  I am sure if I were able bodied and not a damn cripple, I would have been up and around a day or two after the laser procedures.  

For the anon that is bitching becase 504 isn't being nice and saying she isn't going to take the time to get to know her.... how the hell would you respond if you were constantly ripped apart and insulted??  She handles it a hell of a lot better than many others that are members here.  

PS.  It's your loss, not taking the time to actually talk to this woman.  Yes, she is beautiful on the outside but she is also pretty damn fantastic on the inside as well......

ENJOY YOUR NIGHT, JENNA.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Ok you are gonna call out other women for being skanky and get mad when you get called skanky... Hypocrit much?? If you're so offended by what other ppl call you why would you say that about anyone else? You say no one knows your life to call you that (despite the fact that you post every detail of your life on here) and yet you don't have the decency to respect others as you want to be respected. You really need help to get out of the vicious downward spiral your life is in
lmscm
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Quoting vvinkyloafer:

Can you message them to me too please??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 89 on May. 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM

I'[m pretty sure the people complimenting you were either laughing as soon as you walked away or had a smirk on their face as they said it but you are way too narcissistic to see that!  As for the shoes,  you say you made them?  I'm sure they looked terrific!  BTW  that was sarcasm,  your shoes were probably as hideous as your dress!  And just curious you say in all the posts you're rolling in the cash so why did you make your own shoes?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 90 on May. 4, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Attention whore at its finest.
teal.blaze
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM

my husband is a medically-discharged marine. I am a very conservative person. 504, I think you look good. The dress is cute, and I definitely don't see anything trashy or slutty about it. The neckline draws attention to you face, and looks very classy IMO. 

And congrats to your hubby :)

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on May. 4, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Wow looks like a fun night! You guys look really nice.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 4, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Ok. I do NOT want to go through 6000000billlion responses but i want to see shoes. shoes? shoes??

momofamamasboy
by Andy on May. 4, 2013 at 7:26 PM
You look amazing. Congratulations to your hubby! What an accomplishment!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 86 on May. 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Colt, here are the shoes.

Quoting blessed107:

Oh okay, that explains it. They were a little off and I agree they do look like two different sizes.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, she put the lace on herself, that's why it looks like that. They were perfectly fine nude heels before that. It's a hot mess.

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

What the shit is up with those shoes.... They honestly look different sizes cuz the one looks bigger than the other. Slap some unevenly torn cheap lace on there and viola! Crap. Hope you get your money back for those.

Quoting blessed107:

I'm really not trying to be funny. But is wrong with the shoes? The lace on one shoe seems higher up than the other one. It shows a better fit, they look like they're uneven. Congratulations to your hubby! I think if this post was truly about your husband, these shoes or your dress should have never been included.

Quoting 504bbymami:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN