Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tell me about your S/O's penis

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies

My boyfriends penis never goes soft once its hard.. I mean.. I can give him a blow job and he cums.. and it just stays hard.. he isn't on meds or anything that could cause this..

anyone else experience this? its seriously every time we have sex.. but he is awesome at getting me off first..

Posted by Anonymous on May. 3, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM
The ex was like that. It almost never went soft. What a specimen! Mmmmmmloved it. The husband is not like that and really has some difficulty maintaining. He still wants to do a good job pleasing me, but we dance a fine line of too little sensitivity and too much depending on condoms or desensitizing cream or whatever, and him ejaculatin and losing his erection entirely for me to get off. I can't remember the last time I orgasmed from intercourse. Hands, yes, toys yes, intercourse, no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM

seriously... no one????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The ex was like that. It almost never went soft. What a specimen! Mmmmmmloved it. The husband is not like that and really has some difficulty maintaining. He still wants to do a good job pleasing me, but we dance a fine line of too little sensitivity and too much depending on condoms or desensitizing cream or whatever, and him ejaculatin and losing his erection entirely for me to get off. I can't remember the last time I orgasmed from intercourse. Hands, yes, toys yes, intercourse, no.

he also seems to like it really rough on his penis lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Le sigh*

I could be perfectly happy with that 'problem'. ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

he also seems to like it really rough on his penis lol

ahalpern831
by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:41 PM
It's beautiful, big and delicious. Sometimes I wish he was a minute man. He can go on and on and on and even after her cums, his Dick is still hard sometimes, so I get on top and screw him. Why waste a good hard on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
2 moms liked this
He stays hard after orgasm too! I get a few extra o's myself as he winds down. Omg.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Its black and 5.789644".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 3, 2013 at 11:56 PM
It's brown and 8.5 inches. It hurts and he likes to do it really really hard. I have to slow him down!
always2012
by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:58 PM
My so is 8 1/2 when fully erect an lasts long enough :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 4, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Uhh... It's surprisingly large for such a skinny guy? I wish it were just a tad thicker. I think if he hadn't been circ'd it would have been perfect. But oh well. I love sex with him. He needs to have sex once a day and he stays hard for a bit after. I like how um... Juicy he gets when he is turned on and it throbs with his pulse, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)