Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My exh and his wife

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM
  • 12 Replies
5 moms liked this

Are pregnant and I am so excited for them! They suffered a miscarriage this time last year and have been trying and wanting this for a long time and I can't wait for my dd to find out!  She is such an amazing big sister to my Ds and will be so excited to be a big sister again!!!  

Oh and I can't tell her and we all decided it was best to wait till the pay found out the sex and were that far along after last years miscarriage and it is driving me crazy I can't tell her lol.  Ugh 

by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MagicTemptation
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:16 AM

That is awesome. Congrats to them! 

Mommy2b2many
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats to them! And it's awesome you're so excited for them!!! :)

sburst
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM
You lady are a rare woman. Most women wouldn't be excited.
m0m23b0ys458
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:17 AM

So not what I was expecting to read!!Would much rather see this though!Congratulations to your exh,his wife and your DD!!

SJG1013
by SJG on May. 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Congratulations to them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 4, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Well I'm glad you can be happy for them, I wish I had that kind of relationship with my ex-husband and his wife and for certain periods of time I have but they both always end up fucking me over and neither one of them is a very good parent. Thankfully she finally got her tubes tied, my ex doesn't need anymore kids - he doesn't take care of the ones he already has (a total of 6 now, with 3 different women).

DuchessScrat
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:20 AM

You no give drama???  J/K Congrats!

Fields456
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Lol surprisingly based on this side. No I have no drama to give them.  Don't get me wrong we have had plenty of drama since our divorce in 2008 but none of which I started , once again I know surprising ,   And while she generally annoys me to know end I am g,ad my dd has a stepmom who loves her so much and I am very excited for them

Quoting DuchessScrat:

You no give drama???  J/K Congrats!

Fields456
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:33 AM

My exh was a deadbeat dad at first so I know how you feel.  After he joined the military and came back from his first tour something snapped in him he still has a long way to go to be a great dad to our dd but some of that won't come till he gets stationed down here or out and moves home. But with Xanax and lots of venting to my dh family and my XMil I was able to forgive him and stay civil for our dd because she is all that's matters in that equation 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I'm glad you can be happy for them, I wish I had that kind of relationship with my ex-husband and his wife and for certain periods of time I have but they both always end up fucking me over and neither one of them is a very good parent. Thankfully she finally got her tubes tied, my ex doesn't need anymore kids - he doesn't take care of the ones he already has (a total of 6 now, with 3 different women).

Fields456
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol I figured it would be opened expecting drama. And thank you it is very exciting for everyone

Quoting m0m23b0ys458:

So not what I was expecting to read!!Would much rather see this though!Congratulations to your exh,his wife and your DD!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN