Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No one should judge someone just because they are gay.

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM
  • 72 Replies
7 moms liked this

by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RainbowBrite111
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Amen.

tristahope
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Amen!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

wirehangers
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no,honey.They aren't judging.They have a gay friend,coworker and or neighbor.They just don't agree with the "lifestyle"and wouldn't personally make that "choice",God,the bible,blah blah,etc.

waffa
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Bishop Tutu is the man. Too bad nobody listened to him when he said that.

I live in a high concentration of LBGT people (Palm Springs area) and have nothing against gay couples and feel that gay marriage is a good thing to give couples the same rights as I had when I was married.

jojo_star
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Agreed!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Having perverted sexual preferences is not the same thing as being a different race or gender. There is no proof that being gay is genetic at all. It may be a birth defect or the result of environmental factors. The comparison is apples and oranges.

God loves everyone, and if you are gay, you can still be a beloved child of God. You can't live the lifestyle, though, and still be demonstrating your faith. The Bible clearly teaches against many types of sexual perversions, not just homosexual acts.

amylovesnick07
by Gold Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:38 AM
I agree 100%
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2013 at 1:40 AM
2 moms liked this
That's a nice opinion but please don't act as if you can speak for God.

Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous:

Having perverted sexual preferences is not the same thing as being a different race or gender. There is no proof that being gay is genetic at all. It may be a birth defect or the result of environmental factors. The comparison is apples and oranges.

God loves everyone, and if you are gay, you can still be a beloved child of God. You can't live the lifestyle, though, and still be demonstrating your faith. The Bible clearly teaches against many types of sexual perversions, not just homosexual acts.

wirehangers
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

See,OP.I told you they don't judge.God,the bible,blah blah,etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 4, 2013 at 1:53 AM
God said he hates homosexuality so he doesnt make people gay. Sorry but the bible says its wrong. God also judges murders,child molesters..etc... Im sure they would argue they were born that way too..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)